New documentary will air in Canada(Que.) dec. 1st 9pm

by yalbmert99 18 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Canada : New documentary on pedophilia amongst Jehovah's Witnesses. Will air on thursday Dec. 1, 9h00 PM on Radio-Canada in french.

http://ici.radio-canada.ca/tele/enquete/2016-2017/

• yalbmert99
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Darn I don't speak French but sweet more shows exposing the JW cult!!!!

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

The more exposure the better, even if I can't understand French.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Thanks for the head up. I will be listening

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

I heard there won't be geoblocking on the site http://ici.radio-canada.ca/tele/enquete/2016-2017/ when available.

people will be able to watch it from anywhere 😊

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

3 exjws will be on a popular show called "Tout le monde en parle" Sunday 8pm at radio-canada in french about that documentary.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

The content of this documentary was a feature of the CBC the National tonight. They even showed parts of the Royal commission.

I am really happy that its getting the exposure.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    wannaexit: The content of this documentary was a feature of the CBC the National tonight.

Awesome.

I was hoping CBC would pick this story up.

Good to hear. My dad watches the National every night. It is the mainstay news source for many rural Canadians. Especially the older generation.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Wannaexit, I just watched Peter deliver the National. It was a super good piece of journalism. Very well done. thanks for drawing our attention to it.

The story about the JWs comes about 17:15 into the broadcast, following a story about the judge who is going to be fired for his horrible ruling on a rape case and the remarks he had made to the rape victim. A strong lead story with strong statements from Canada's legal system that they will not tolerate a judicial system that treats victims of sexual assault badly. Best story that could have opened for this broadcast.

Then CBC does a piece about Standing Rock. Again, Good coverage.

Next comes Castros' funeral journey back to his resting place - a 1000 km journey. A pretty important news story. An event of historical and political importance. On the site reporting in Cuba.

*those are the 3 stories I remember - I was cooking while I listened. missed some

Then Peter gets all serious. Really serious. He warns the viewers that the next story could be disturbing to some. And that it came to their news desk from Radio-Canada. He introduces the JW child abuse story.

Two and a half minutes about the injustices being exposed within the JW religion. First, here in Canada as an intro to Radio-Canada's upcoming program and then background from the ARC. Angus Stewart got a spot.

And Barbara - you were great, as always. Real and honest - good clips and such poise! Your voice is so clear and strong, for all of us and for those who cannot speak. Thank you.

And a big thanks to Peter Mansbridge. My hero.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit