Sex??

by StinkyPantz 79 Replies latest jw friends

• smack
    smack

Mutherpussbucket!!! According to the big brother filter here at work, taking that test has nothing do

do with ABC business. If I proceed I'll have to explain it to my supervisor.

damn

• Prisca
    Prisca

LOL @ Smack. So Aunty is a old prude eh? hehehe.....

• smack
    smack

It ain't fair. If only they knew about here........and that damn chat room. I'll enjoy whyle I can

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

prisca, how'd you get an analysis on your future partners?? my test didnt say anything about love!

i KNEW it! i'm not destined to have a true love! ....sigh.... =`(

• Undecided
    Undecided

My daughter works at the hospital, she does ultrasound and a while back she was doing one on a woman's pelvic section looking for a tooth from the womans husband. Wonder what he was up too?

Another of her associates was looking for a door knob in a mans rectum.

Sex can be dangerous, you know!

Ken P.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

: O Holy moly!!!!!!!! god i would be so embarrassed!!!

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

The guy with the doorknob was likely in-bare-assed

Rectum? Darn near killed em

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    The guy with the doorknob was likely in-bare-assed

i'm 'in-bare-assed' that i actually laughed out loud at that joke!! :P good one uzz

• Eric
    Eric

Well, I've never been that adventurous or kinky. Closest I've ever got to kinky was a slight brush with bestiality, and it was then that I figured out that with dog costumes on, you can screw in the street.

Eric

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

alright, I was about 19, on a Friday night, and had a hot girl in the car, she wanted to go somewhere we wouldn't be bothered, well it was friday, and I pulled into the back parking lot of the Kingdom Hall. Probaly the best day I ever spent there, and 15 years later I still remember it very well !!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit