Sex??

by StinkyPantz 79 Replies latest jw friends

• happyout
    happyout

Last weekend I went to my very first male strip show. Considering that when I had my bachelorette party my only stipulation was that there NOT be a stripper, I didn't think I would enjoy it.

OH MY GOD!!!!! Those guys were gorgeous, had lucsious bodies, and totally turned me on! I actually BOUGHT two lap dances for myself!

So, sex????

OH HELL YES!!!!!!!

Happyout (who has very happy memories)

ps My husband was thrilled that I had a good time, and wanted to take advantage of my experience

• dmouse
    dmouse
    You have a 36% chance of dying during sex.

Shit!

On the other hand, not having had sex for nearly two years (my wife is a frigid JW bitch) I'll probably live forever (or will it just feel like it?).

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    On the other hand, not having had sex for nearly two years

whoa! dude, that sucks...god, every day i'm more and more convinced i should just not get married!!!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Tink-

It's not like that for all of us married folks. Trust me!

• obiwan
    obiwan

Hey Stinky...speak for yourself!

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

stinky, i'm thoroughly convinced that any guy lucky enough to snag you has got a LOT of shagging in his future!! ;)

oh well, according to my test scores, i'm not due to be married until, what, eight partners from now? holy god. guess it makes sense, since this morning's quiz-taking also determined that i am a

• obiwan
    obiwan

oh well, according to my test scores, i'm not due to be married until, what, eight partners from now?

ME FIRST!!! I'll be the first of eight!

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun
    Congrats! In your life, you'll have sex with 9 people!

I can find love in less than 9 tries...

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

lol!!!! let's see, that's two down, six to go..... :P

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Damn... my test result was 2 people! Is that good or bad? I think saying I liked Star Trek didn't help much... lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit