7 Things Most JW's Dont Know They're Supposed To Believe

by pale.emperor 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I decided to spend my Sunday morning creating a YouTube video highlighting 7 Things Most JW's Dont Know They're Supposed To Believe. Most of these i learned only after my exit of the cult. Here's hoping a few JW's will stumble upon it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er44OC0p4NY&feature=youtu.be

• Chook
    Chook

We need someone who want to leave the cult with a bang to hijack the projector at the assembly and play this short video.

Pale emperor you did a rockstar job.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Agreed. Fantastic job - love the music by the way, very emotional.

Unfortunately any Witness listening to Jackson's testimony would fully understand his doublespeak to mean any Jehovah's Witness could act with (or in harmony with) God's spirit but only the GB speak in the sense of having full authority to command from God.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Thanks. I got a message from someone claiming to be from the WT society asking me to remove it.

• Chook
    Chook

Pale emperor

WT is even scared of its own self , Brooklyn boys are religious terrorists, I would love to have the 8 million email addresses of JW to send them the 7 divine inspirations of head office. Tell the religious bullies that if they are so concerned about there own leaders being on the record ,then tell them that their God should of guided them to first register the domain name Jehovahswitness.com

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Tell the religious bullies that if they are so concerned about there own leaders being on the record ,then tell them that their God should of guided them to first register the domain name Jehovahswitness.com

Laughing my ass off over here! I never knew about that site.

• Listener
    Listener

Great job Pale.emporer.

• Scully
    Scully

Excellent job there, pale.emperor. It might be my old eyes, but I found the transition from proof text to the next slide to be a bit fast, JMO.

The Flock Book™ *might* be a problem, and may legitimize an attempt to remove your video - keep in mind that it is supposed to be a 'confidential' publication for Elders™ only and WT may object to it being available publicly.

We all know that it's been circulating on the internet for decades now, so it's really out of WT's hands, but if they wanted to make trouble for you with YouTube, they might be able to make a case to have it removed.

• Listener
    Listener

Scully, the flock book is available publicly thanks to the Australian Royal Commission into Child Abuse. It can be accessed from that website.

• millie210
    millie210
    pale.emperor
    Thanks. I got a message from someone claiming to be from the WT society asking me to remove it.

Not surprised. They dont want the truth about their "truth" getting out!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit