Tariffs and Taxes ... Which is it ? I want my $214 back !

by RubaDub 13 Replies latest jw friends

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Yes, the net result is China's currency devalues to a small extent making their products still affordable and the consumer ultimately pays the majority. The antiquated logic is that such "protectionism" encourages domestic production. Economists generally agree that it might happen in a limited extent but the added expense upon the consumers and importers depresses the economy. Also importers are likely to simply transfer manufacturing to a different country like S. Korea to avoid the targeted China tariffs. Its not a winning strategy unless you have very sensitive domestic niche industry that doesn't seek to export such as the Canada milk market. They impose a low tariff on imported milk up till a quota is reached then spike the tariff to prevent a surplus/glut of milk which destabilizes the dairy industry. Pres. Trump does not understand this and apparently no one is willing to explain it to him.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Pres. Trump does not understand this and apparently no one is willing to explain it to him.

peacefulpete ...

When you look at the unprecedented number of department heads, advisers, etc. that he has either fired, pushed out or have quit, I can see the hesitance of anyone speaking up and trying to explain something to him that he does not want to hear.

Rub a Dub (and I'm still out my $214)

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Do you need the services of a professional personnel who can help you spy and track your cheating partner ... call him on +1(617) 402-2260 .

fredrick ...

I'm not sure what your comment has to do with my missing $214 but if you think my calling the number will get my money back it's worth a try. Maybe they have the rebate forms.

Rub a Dub

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Still waiting on my check.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit