Scriptures the society refuses to mention....

by TheApostleAK 21 Replies latest jw friends

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

How about Zechariah 1:12 and 7:5??

Look up when Darius started reigning and you get the picture why they'll never mention these scriptures ever.

Anyone got any others?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Ezekiel 23:20

Take a look at a picture of the GB members, and you will know why.

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

I know that this one is a bit of a long shot but how about Act 6:7??

• Celia
    Celia

Hey, guys, how about posting these verses you're talking about ?
    Not everyone has a Bible right by the computer !

• somebody
    somebody

Matthew 28:18 (but they LOVE using the next verse to PROVE that they are the TRUE religion even though they don't even baptize followers in the name of the Father, the son, and the Holy Spirit as Jesus said to ! )and John 5:22.

( laughing at SixOfNines's scripture ) good one!

Very interesting scriptures, TheApostleAK!

peace,
    somebody

• Francois
    Francois

The following is perhaps the scripture most egregiously ignored by the Borg. And when they do mention it, of course they claim that it refers only to the "remnant." What utter corruption. I would not want to have the karma of those miguided men who will NOT accept the truth and who actively attempt to prevent those who DO wish to enter into the real spiritual family of the Father from doing so.

Here 'tis: ROM 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Or, as some translations have it: For all who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.

The night the real meaning and full implication of that scripture finally dawned on me, I went to my knees, eyes brimming but aflame, realizing what I had always thought to be true was actually so; that I was - we all are - directly related to God and have no need of any organization of men to intercede for us, or get in the way - as is the case with the Borg. As full sons and daughters of the Father of Love and Light, we have every right to stand upright, as do the children of any loving father, and receive the divine affection as the cosmic children of the Eternal. And that love and forgiveness and acceptance does not need to be sought, only accepted, as we take our rightful places as members in the spiritual family of God.

How beautiful was the full and final realization of this releasing truth.

Francoise

Gads! You can certainly tell I'm a writer, can't you? Can't shut the boy up!!

• somebody
    somebody

Here ar mine, Celia.

Matthew 28:18

18 And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: "All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth.

and her is the next verse that they use to say, " well, who are the only people doing this? " ...

19 Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit,

funny how they make baptized PUBLISHERS and not DISCIPLES too.

John 5 :22

22 For the Father judges no one at all, but he has committed all the judging to the Son

I'm always hearing about how Jehovah judges. And the trinity is out, so how do they figure?

peace,
    sombody

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Hey Apostates,

If you think that the WT is refusing to mention a scripture, then pick up the Bible and read it.

• somebody
    somebody

Thank you, Francoise. That was very well said!

peace,
    somebody

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

"I am distressed over you, my brother Jonathan. Very pleasant you were to me. More wonderful was your love to me than the love from women." (2 Sam. 1:26 NWT)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit