COVID-19 won’t go away until Joe Biden or Hillary Clinton are in the Oval Office

by hoser 21 Replies latest jw friends

• hoser
    hoser

It’s no secret that the mainstream media runs the show and that they can’t stand Trump. For good reason because Trump has been demeaning to journalists on several occasions.

Life lesson for Donald Trump: Don’t make fun of people that have the power to destroy you! Nobody likes getting laughed at.

Don’t get me wrong. The Coronavirus is a real thing. People have died, some in my own community.

The liberal media isn’t letting a good pandemic go to waste. They are simply tired of dealing with Donald Trump and won’t let up on the covid news coverage until he is out of office.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Well unfortunately the UK doesn’t have a general election until 2024, so there’s nothing we can do about our prime minister who has presided over the highest death rate in the world through his shocking stupidity and lack of care. Instead he daily congratulates himself for what a good job he has done. It is like a grotesque comedy played at the expense of country. Support for Scottish independence now stands at 54%, so there may be a way out of this madness for some of us.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Yep when tRump is replaced, more than 1 disease will go away!

just saying!

• LV101
    LV101

YES - amazingly, COVID was released just in plenty of time.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    Support for Scottish independence now stands at 54%, so there may be a way out of this madness for some of us.
    And Sturgeon has overseen a death rate in Scotland that is 3rd worst in the WORLD per population. The Nike conference, the sending back of people to old peoples homes untested...add in indyref2 taking funds away from areas deprived of funds and even more so after COVID you would be a lunatic to vote indy and bankrupt our country.

Boris is an idiot...Nicoliar is even worse and we are a one party country.
    You are making a big mistake at comparing the UK response to COVID with Scotland's...our record is utterly woeful.
  • FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

One of top four leftist House of Reprehensible's in the U.S. made the statement right after their TDS driven SCAM-peachment farce failed to remove Trump that the only tool they had left to destroy him was if they could tank the economy and ruin his chances of being reelected.

Strange how prior to that they were telling everyone to go out to Chinatown, ride the subways, don't wear masks, and so on. Then their tune changed and they "weaponized" the corona dempanic with a complicit media in their last ditch rabid attempts to take out a sitting U.S. president that wasn't part of their good ol' boys swamp; even if it meant killing fellow citizens and ruining citizens lives.

My opinion, and it cannot be changed.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

LV101 & FEDUPJW:

I would not be surprised that the release of the virus (and the social chaos) was probably deliberate!..The old rule or ruin..Who cares who dies or what happens to the economy or society?

In my opinion, ALL the guilty persons who could be behind this deserve to suffer personally (somehow, some way) from some terrible unintended consequences!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I’m not very happy with Sturgeon’s response either. She should have locked down earlier than London and it would have saved a lot of lives. No plans to protect old people in homes either, it was terrible. I think she was afraid to disagree with London at first, and it cost time and lives. She initially bought into the ‘herd immunity’ nonsense the same as the UK ministers and advisers.

She’s doing better now, being more cautious, emphasising testing and tracing. There have been no deaths in Scotland in the past three days, and still hundreds in England. So I think she’s doing something right. I’ve seen 2800 as the number of deaths in Scotland compared with 42,000 in the whole UK using the same measure, which suggests lower than average deaths in Scotland in the UK in population terms. If you count excess deaths then the number is higher in both countries, need to compare like with like.

Scotland has an election in 2021 and the latest opinion poll was:

SNP 53% (48% list)

Lab 16% (16% list)

Con 21% (19% list)

Lib Dem 6% (8% list)

Green 3% (7% list)

Support for independence keeps getting higher, now at 54%.

• LV101
    LV101

LHG - I agree - we can hope but seems evil prevails and this country is living proof.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    Support for independence keeps getting higher.

And as the economics of Scotland post COVID become public that will dwindle and we will back to the divisive nature of our country and our government.

Pre-COVID an indy Scotland was not economically viable without measures like austerity and tax rises...now post-COVID indy is simply not an option no matter that Sturgeon has performed better than Boris, which is the only reason indy support has gone up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit