"Jehovah's Witnesses' withheld info will cost them..."

by Nicholaus Kopernicus 17 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Nicholaus Kopernicus
    Nicholaus Kopernicus

Latest perspective of the San Diego Reader on WTs loosing its $4000 per day sanction appeal...

https://m.sandiegoreader.com/news/2017/nov/10/ticker-jehovahs-witnesses-withheld-info-4000-day/?templates=mobile

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It looks like they're in a lot of trouble.

• carla
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS is digging a hole for themselves that can only get worse.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

So have they been paying $4,000 per day for two years?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

$4000.00 a day is nothing for the Billion dollar rich WTS.

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN
    Xanthippe an hour ago

So have they been paying $4,000 per day for two years?

As I understand it ...Not a sent of the daily sanction has been paid yet as they took it on appeal which [I think] is where we are now~ hopefully time is up - pay day has arrived - imho [Please correct me if I am wrong ]

• thebrokenkite
    thebrokenkite

1.5 mil/year is little more than pocket change for Watchtower.

• cha ching
    cha ching

In a second paragraph before the end of the article it quotes Irwin Zalkin as saying, 'it is his firm's position that sanctions should have begun in June when the judge Richard Strauss first imposed them.'

However, although these penalties are minor in comparison to the millions WT could have lost in the previous declaration of a court, the court documents say that the court costs incurred by Padron (during WTs appeal process) will be reimbursed by WT.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

So far, the total is over $2 million - and counting. Not a lot of money to the cult???????

Who cares! It's a helluva lot of cash in the eyes of the fleeced sheep who are continually being asked to give more!

Advertise, advertise, advertise - how the org is squandering the Worldwide Work contributions to cover its sins! Information like this can easily be shared without any problem; "Isn't it terrible that Jehovah's organization is now being attacked by Satan's system via the courts. How can they justify fining us $4000 per day?" :)

Go on, help someone you care about by sharing this information.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit