May 2020 Study WT - more convoluted false prophesying

by neat blue dog 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EverApostate
    EverApostate
    more convoluted false prophesying

Prophesy is a fraudulent thing as no one can predict the future. So there cannot be a false Prophesy either.

As for me, the only prophets are the Weather Channel. They rightly predict weather conditions and it happens!!

• EverApostate
    EverApostate
    latest WT raise the usual sense of urgency

Sense of Urgency. Thats what the greedy business do to make you buy their products without giving you time to think. Hurry, The offer ends today.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think most JW's have no idea what is going on in their religion. Most never open the WT (or pull it up on their iPad) until it's time for the meeting. Then they kinda "snooze" through the meetings and miss most of it. Especially true the brothers who are handling "responsibilities". They are barely in their seats.

But, most JW's don't give a ratsass about the doctrine. It's their network. Their Social Club. They just drink the Koolaid and follow the Piper.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

To true DOC ! but the constant changes in Doctrine worried me, until eventually I permitted myself to examine the whole shebang, and of course left a few months later. I hope this may happen for other JW's.

• coalize
    coalize

I just read this two articles. What a fabric of bullshit!

If Russell was born in 1800, The North King would be France and Napoléon?

• waton
    waton
    ywayAs for me, the only prophets are the Weather Channel.

EA: astronomer beat "weather" by a wide margin: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?msg=Solar%20Eclipse%202024&p0=%3A&year=2024&month=4&day=8&hour=12&min=41&sec=15&fromtheme=launch

in 1484 days there will be a black Sun over upstate NY. predicted to the second. Go and see it!! but

that will of course not happen if Joshua is resurrected and makes the Sun stand still again. so:

is there darkness in upstate NY, USA anyway?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit