Yet another RBC liquidation

by Darkknight757 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• hoser
    hoser

They probably got the tools donated to them in the first place. In a year or so they will ask for donations of tools for the Ldc. Then sell them Rinse repeat.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Thank you Darkknight757 !

For archive purposes, I have saved that page via the wayback machine.

https://goo.gl/WOufcB

• Gayle
    Gayle

so who's invited to this? Just rich JWs that will pay up?

• bohm
    bohm

Seems like a healthy and optimistic business which is getting ready for expansion by liquidating its means to maintain and expand existing infrastructure!

• sir82
    sir82

so who's invited to this? Just rich JWs that will pay up?

Well, you can be invited if you fill in the form found on the link from DarkKnight.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Former Rbc members are invited and you can bring Jehovah guests. I don't think the worldly's are invited.

• LV101
    LV101

I hope this means no more cult bunkers being built. They probably want to update their equipment and it's a way to fleece more out of the flock.

Crooks!

• prologos
    prologos

Apparently they (wt) is not interested to keep equipment on hand to be able to spring instantly into action should emergency reconstruction be required in any disasters. what are they going to do with money, have they not read that money, argent, gold, Geld will be thrown into the streets?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Sir82: Wait...I thought there was a crushingly urgently desperately desperate need for more, more, MORE MORE MORE Kingdom Halls? And the LDC, replacement organization for the RBC, was going to lead the charge in building hundreds of new KHs ASAP?

With an extremely low amount of recent baptisms at circuit assemblies and regional conventions; add to that a developing trend of very low meeting attendance throughout the circuits; add to that the increase of anti-JW rhetoric and dialogue online...it's no surprise that fewer and fewer Kingdom Halls will be needed...Yay, "Mother" is feeling the pinch!

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Hail Theocracy's expansion, ever increasing! Truly Jehovah's chariot is advancing in a mighty way!

No Apologies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit