Yet another RBC liquidation

by Darkknight757 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

I've posted these before but this one looks more "official".

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

The text:

The US branch Resource Recovery department has been authorized to organize private tool liquidations of former RBC assets to benefit the World Wide Work. Former RBC volunteers are being invited to have first opportunity to attend a liquidation event to be held in Findley, OH during selected dates in July. If you are interested and plan to attend, please click immediately on the registration survey button below. The survey will enable planning for the large crowd of people expected to attend. Further details will be sent to those who have registered in advance. This is a private event by invitation only, please do not forward this email to others.

Thousands of items—Ten RBCs combined

• Several pallets of hand and power tools - by piece or bulk
    • Scaffolding
    • Plumbing Tools
    • Electrical Tools
    • Carpentry Tools
    • Concrete Tools
    • Many Trade, Storage, and Kitchen Trailers
    • Various Building Materials
    • Much much more . . . .
  • My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence
    Money, money, money.
  • maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

I guess you don't need tools if you are not building.

It' been many years for me since I was involved with RBC, I didn't know the RBC actually owned anything other than the construction trailer and some safety equipment.

• kairos
    kairos

"Watchtower Estate Sale"

• Worldling9
    Worldling9

Who needs KHs anymore? With everything online, they can be indoctrinated at home!

wl9

• sir82
    sir82

Wait...I thought there was a crushingly urgently desperately desperate need for more, more, MORE MORE MORE Kingdom Halls?

And the LDC, replacement organization for the RBC, was going to lead the charge in building hundreds of new KHs ASAP? That's why they acquired hundreds of millions of dollars from US congregations over the past 18 months, right?

So why sell perfectly usable tools to the R&F, instead of donating them to the LDC? Won't the LDC need tools to build those hundreds of KHs?

Something's not adding up here.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Sadly these liquidation a have been going on for some time. This is no less than the fifth separate liquidation invitation that I have received over the past year or so.

Not sure how they are going to build halls without tools unless they higher contractors.

• Darkknight757
  • Stealth
    Stealth

The governing body members are the only tools needed the the JW org.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit