"Go, my people, enter your inner rooms..."

by Smiles 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Smiles
    Smiles

Isaiah 26:20 is now being used in private discussions among upper echelons of Watch Tower elites as a premise to infer covid19 pandemic related protocols are preparing the JW masses for that great overdue end-time deliverance.

"Go, my people, enter your inner rooms, And shut your doors behind you. Hide yourself for a brief moment Until the wrath has passed by." - Isaiah 26:20

If the hype and fanaticism produce more failed expectations, Watch Tower may experience a 1975-like membership disaster.

Brother Last of the Last Last LETT on the Loose, has effectively ensured another JW eschatological trainwreck.

Whatever happens, at least one part of Isaiah 26:20 is certain... some Watch Tower elites will be hiding themselves either way.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The GB WISH Covid-19 would end “Satan’s” attack via the Court systems of the world. I hope the GB remain healthy so they can face justice.

DD

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

‘No matter what happens this time they’ll say there’s more of this on the way. This is just the beginning of what’s to come. No matter how many years it takes.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

True to their reptilian coward nature, they are hiding behind their tower while expecting their victims to go out spreading coronavirus through the whole community. Makes any sense? I can only hope that every single member of the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger class gets a severe form of coronavirus that they expect the members to expose themselves to, and then experience the full wrath of Satan and the Demons themselves for their role in spreading global communism.

I don't think they will like this, since Satan doesn't like communism at all.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

True to their reptilian coward nature, they are hiding behind their tower while expecting their victims to go out spreading coronavirus through the whole community. Makes any sense? I can only hope that every single member of the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger class gets a severe form of coronavirus that they expect the members to expose themselves to, and then experience the full wrath of Satan and the Demons themselves for their role in spreading global communism.

I don't think they will like this, since Satan doesn't like communism at all.

• tiki
    tiki

I am perplexed and curious as to Satan hating communism, WTWiz.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Is there anything in writing or audio recording of this interpretation?

• millie210
    millie210
    Smiles

Brother Last of the Last Last LETT on the Loose,

Thanks for the laugh smiles!
  • Smiles
    Smiles

@slim

Yes.

It has been in print during recent years, now under "adjustments" for application to pandemic end time circumstances preparing JWs for deliverance.

• Chapter 21 of God's Kingdom Rules (concluding paragraphs)

• 2016 January Watchtower (study article on brotherly love paragraph 8)

• 2014 November Watchtower (bunker study article concluding paragraphs)

It is also being connected to the Gog of Magog interpretation.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

"Go, my people, enter your inner rooms, And shut your doors behind you. Hide yourself for a brief moment Until the wrath has passed by."

We have to realize that this scripture relates to bad weather when the tornado sirens start. It's a responsible thing to do if you don't have an underground shelter.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit