Went to a sunday meeting Waterbury, Connecticut, yawnfest x100

by Brokeback Watchtower 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jp1692
    jp1692

BBW, Very interesting experience(s) you've had.

Thanks for sharing!

jp

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    I can't believe I sat through almost 3 decades of listening to this utter bull shit nonsense!

Well, no more. I mean, until this time. You are waking up my curiosity. Now I'd like to go to see the changes myself.

Thank you for sharing the experience.

• steve2
    steve2

We humans are such that, sometimes we've got to take a peek back in time, to remind ourselves how dire things were. It stops us from idealising the past.

• Bro-jo
    Bro-jo

Waterbury CT??? Must be Dave W. Guess who? How ya doin?

JW

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Hey JW,

I'm doing fine. Boy those KH meeting are getting worse and worse with this new batch of GBs and the utter baby food they are having the rank and file feast on. Hey I hear Charlie Bradshaw died with his boots on(died while he was giving a talk) is it true?

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Did you donate something?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I sent a letter . . . which merely had the the 8 criteria of mind control cults, . . . which got me disfellowshiped with the charges of 'speaking against the organization''. I told them I made no mention of the Watchtower in the letter but merely copied off of the internet these 8 identifying features, which lead to the charge of speaking against the organization and being DF'd.

That kind of says it all, doesn't it?

Even they recognized you were referring to them when you described a Cult!

I think it's very likely you planted some seeds of doubt!

• Bro-jo
    Bro-jo

As far as I know, Charlie Bradshaw is still living. About 5 years ago he collapsed while on stage giving a talk. Hospitalized. Heart situation I believed. Recovered. Wife and I are both fine. Is your brother still in the org? How about step kids. Chris and Lotus? Are you still living in CA?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Which congo is Bradshaw in I might drop by one of these days when I visit my sister. Spencer had a heart attack and is recovering he has a face book page, he's not in anymore. Chris uses a cane to walk Lotus has her health problems too but you would have to ask Marion for more details, because they are still in and shunning me, Chris bought a couple of houses in South Carolina and is living there. I'm still in Cali.

Good to hear you and your wife are doing fine. Wish you and yours the best man.

Just curious, what do you think about the big property sell off by the Watchtower?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

My brother is still loyal to corporation sock puppet "Jehovah" sadly and I have extreme watchtower corporation limitations over any communications with him,, he is perhaps suffering from brain shrinkage due to watchtower corporation indoctrination and very depressed right now. It is very complicated to say the least. The Watchtower deserves in my view financial bankruptcy over this as multiplied by the number victims to this scam have suffered by separation from those they have families with.

So I'm thinking their time is very limited according to Morse Law and the availability of information.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit