by logansrun 17 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Passable passable LOLOk he ROCKS

• rocketman
    rocketman

Ah, he sucks.

JUST KIDDING!!!!

Spoke with him by phone a few weeks ago, he's def cool!

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Couldn't have said it better than many here have above. Thanks Craig for listening to all my ramblings. You have a rare gift of being able to put yourself in the other persons shoes, and understand where they might be coming from, and how they might be feeling. ...... and Katies a cracker too!! Scott

• onacruse
    onacruse

Aww, sheesh.

I just got home from "eating sawdust" all day...you all just gave me dessert before dinner.

It's been my pleasure to talk with a few dozen of the wonderful folks here, and believe me, whatever support I may be giving back doesn't even hold a candle to the love and caring that you first gave me.

Sincerely, and with a tear in my eye,

Craig

• Satanus
    Satanus

And smart too, especially when he starts talking about cosmology, and a zealous moderator.

SS

• onacruse
    onacruse

SS: Ha! I had to review Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics to prepare myself for round #2 of that DNA thread I just started. So much for fools rushing in...

Barney F.

• Ron1968
    Ron1968

Bradley,

You have aged since last time I saw you. Don't let one be fooled. Bradley is not as mature as it appears in the profile. Brad, not many chicks will go for you if you are 70.

LOL

Ron

• onacruse
    onacruse

LOL w/Ron...yeah, and I don't really have a gun...but it looks like I do, don't it?

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit