Onacruse is one cool dude!

by logansrun 17 Replies latest jw friends

• logansrun
    logansrun

I just got a chance to talk to onacruse (Craig) a couple times this week. I just wanted to let you all know that he's one cool dude! I always enjoy his posts, but talking one on one with him was better than that. Let me all tell you something -- this guy really cares about the people here. There was a depth of sincerity and compassion in his voice that I found very admirable. (Yeah, I guess I learned something myself!)

Craig, my hat's off to you!

Bradley

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Yeah, he's totally cool *even when he edits me *

Hugs to you Ona.

-

And the world shall tremble in the wake of the Blue Bubblegum
    Dutch District Overbeer

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

He's alright I s'pose .

• wasasister
    wasasister

Not only is Craig a really cool dude, he left a pair of his socks under my bed.

(Katie, you wanna 'splain that one?)

• shamus
    shamus

Yeah, he'll do.... he'll do.

• Swan
  • cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Onacruse, onacruse, he's our man! When we **** up he kicks our can! YEAH, CRAIG!

Seriously, you're a very cool dude, phat even!

Love,

Nina

• Odrade
    Odrade

Odrade

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Awwwwwww (((Bradley))) such a nice thing to say:

Let me all tell you something -- this guy really cares about the people here.

You have that right he really does care and considers you all to be very special and important people. He reaches out and so many times finds comfort in that experience. You really help him!

wassa:

Not only is Craig a really cool dude, he left a pair of his socks under my bed.

(Katie, you wanna 'splain that one?)

Visit Smiley Central!OH MY! It could have been worste, it could have been his boxers!

Thanks Bradley and all, Craig will be moved beyond words when he sees this. You guys rock!

Kate Visit Smiley Central!(of the lucky gal class)

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

And he has a cute wife.

(Is it wrong that I can't think of Ona without Biker?) You two really are both the greatest!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit