How do you feel about identifying roughly where you are from ? Country, Region,State ?

by smiddy3 70 Replies latest jw friends

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I am in England, UK....

I'd like to say more but I need to be cautious.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Mountain west US

Unhappily we mostly have to be cautious ( paranoid ). An odd taste in music , Movies and food could be a giveaway

• Italiancalipso
    Italiancalipso

Italy! Milan

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i live on the Isle of Wight ( correct spelling )...an island off the south coast of England , UK.

the local Kingdumb Hall--one of the first quick-builds, sold for about half a million pounds in recent years. the few dubs that were still going now share another hall ( a former church!!) with 2 other dwindling congregations.

how is it right that the watchtower can hoof out the congregation--sell their hall from over their heads--and now make them attend a former church ? it stinks.

• jp1692
    jp1692

I’m in Ventura County, Southern California, USA.

• HappyGal
    HappyGal

On an island in the Pacific. USA

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Liverpool, England here.

Just a short walk from Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-rB0pHI9fU

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Oakdale, Minnesota (18 miles east of Minneapolis). Formerly Bonita Springs, Florida. Originally from the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area.

• karter
    karter

Auckland new Zealand.

• titch
    titch

Folks: I am in Southern California; in Orange County. And, I am deep within the confines of: Nine Two Seven Zero Four. (Go figure that one out---it shouldn't be difficult!) Best Regards, all.

Titch

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit