How do you feel about identifying roughly where you are from ? Country, Region,State ?

by smiddy3 70 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Hi friends ,

Is it just me or do others on this forum like to know where posters are from ? What country state or region you are from ?

Of course i can understand pimi may not want to divulge such information for fear they could be identified ,but even then maybe just the country ?

I`m always curious as to what part of the world so and so is posting from some of us are quite open about it and others are a bit more cautious for obvious reasons .

But for all of us who have no objection to it ,would you like to be more or less specific as you feel comfortable with in identifying where you are from ?

And of course I will start :

I live in Lakes Entrance in East Gippsland Victoria, Australia.,Google it.

I look forward to where many of you live even if its just the country .

But for those who are uncomfortable with this don`t do it.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SMIDDY3:

The northeast USA here. Tri-state area.

• cofty
    cofty

North-East England just a few miles south of the Scottish border.

(Please add a pic of your hometown if you can)

Here is Berwick. You can see the defensive walls that date from the time when Scotland and England didn't play nice. A walk around the top of the walls is a nice way to spend half an hour.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Groningen, The Netherlands.
    It's an old fortified city; the canals used to keep enemies out still surround (most of) the city centre.

It's a nice city to live in. Big enough to have everything I need, small enough to still be cozy and safe.

Big pro: pubs have no mandatory closing time, so it's possible to party in town until the sun rises (well, when there's no pandemic going on)

luchtfoto | Groningen, Nederland, 9 aug 2015..Oude stadscentrum en ...

JBL&G opent vestiging in Groningen – Letselschade.NU – al het ...

• Biahi
    Biahi

DuPage county, Illinois, USA.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Western NY. Jamestown birth place of Lucille Ball aka "I Love Lucy" fame. Still Totally ADD

• Darkshadow2020
    Darkshadow2020

Cape Town, South Africa

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Yorkshire, god's own county, don't need a country.

• tiki
    tiki

Massachusetts

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha
    Southeast NC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit