More Watchtower Property For Sale!

by Atlantis 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Jidders
    Jidders

It'd be great if someone could use these housing buildings as like halfway homes for homeless or runaways, someplace to help people get back on their feet. Could also make a decent elderly center or coop.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

What geos up must come down as they say. I wonder what glorious spin the Watchtower corporation will put on all this massive selling of property after years of preaching the faithful to build more KH to accommodate the great increase in the final hours before the end finally comes.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I would think the WT Corporation doesn`t let on to the R&F this massive selling off of properties around the world , they are being treated like mushrooms ,kept in the dark and fed bullshit.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I wonder how much longer before the Walkill and Patterson properties are listed.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Assembly halls are (and always have been) a poor model. They have to be maintained 365 days a year, usually has two livein caretakers, yet they are only used two days a week on Saturday and Sunday, and only about 9 months of the year at that So that is only about 80 days a year. The other 285 days it sits vacant, or at least under utilized. I'm not surprised they are moving away from them.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think the rational that the corporation has presently is: start selling property now because when the great tribulation starts the governments are going to start seizing it all their property, the need to start selling off their property now to pay child abuse lawsuits it actually Jehovah's way of telling them to sell, sell, sell, and stop, advertising, advertising, advertising, the kingdom and get ready to go underground.

It's in the very least plausible rational of a delusional end of the world cult.

• careful
    careful

DOYKL,

When I was in, the AHs were used during the week for the pioneer and kingdom ministry schools, as well as other meetings too. I don't know what's happened since.

• Humphry
    Humphry

The corporate executives should have been down sizing soon after 1975 but they lingered on till the internet arrived at that time they should have seen the writing on the wall but they are slow to respond to the "real" world because of all that indoctrination filled with wishful thinking and so now we witness a mad scramble for liquidation of assets. Hopeless idiots run the corporation!

I think we can all see by now how important it is for people in denial of reality not to make corporate decisions for the financial security of corporation. Good CEOs are worth the money not some baboons driving by very basic desires. Accounting numbers don't mean too much to people as simple mind as rubber mouth Lett, and gay in the closet Anthony Morris the Turd, bottom line tight pants offend corporate Jehowuwaa. As you can clearly see morons are running the show into the ground.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Brokeback WT - "I think the rational that the corporation has presently is: start selling property now because when the great tribulation starts the governments are going to start seizing it all their property, the need to start selling off their property now to pay child abuse lawsuits..."

Part 1 ("the governments are going to start seizing it all their property") is what they tell themselves.

Part 2 ("pay child abuse lawsuits") is the real reason.

:smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit