Anti-religion T-Shirt idea

by Simon 26 Replies latest jw friends

• OrphanCrow
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

You could have a t-shirt with a picture of a donkey on it. A carrot could be ahead of the donkey, with 'heaven' written on it. A stick could be behind the donkey, with 'hell' written on it.

To tailor it to the WT religion, simply replace the word 'heaven' with 'paradise' and the word 'hell' with 'birdfood' ...

Et voila!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I like the " your gods don't exist "except the christian fish comma should be replaced with the Muslim crescent .

Edit: I've wanted a really powerful one for a while...the Rartherfraud mug shot with the " snare & racket" quote is awsome...except of course most folk won't get it...least of all JW's!!!

• jacobm
    jacobm

LOL this is hilarious. Y'all sound like a bunch of JWs sitting around a dinner table making fun of non-JWs. Just a different outlook this time. I wonder if the core personality ever changes for some people, when they leave. Do they actually 'recover'?

• Island Man
    Island Man

Punkofnice has a great quote that I think will make a good T-shirt:

"I'm an eight-theist, because I don't believe more than an eighth of the bible."

• Island Man
    Island Man

"Let no one fool you - we're ALL agnostics.

Some of us pretend to know.

I know enough to not pretend."

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

I did a lot of googling and Photoshopping and put together this:

I think this would look good on Simon's t-shirt...If you like it Simon, I'll get you a high res copy you can use.

TB-

• Simon
    Simon

That is sweet - love the WTS logo in there too! ;)

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

I forgot the saying you specified: whatever god you worship, he's a weirdigan...I could put that on there instead of what I chose if you like...

TB-

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

With Simon's saying at the bottom:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit