Background and History of Hayden Cooper Covington and the Watchtower

by TerryWalstrom 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

Background and History of Hayden Cooper Covington and the Watchtower

This link will open as a document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HLOyOTabEJ4kx4bS6izvGlVpMt4XyMuxfGo7h-VtbhM/edit?usp=sharing

• JHK
    JHK

Interesting...

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

The man, Covington, was one-of-a-kind. In the 20 years in which I was associated with Jehovah's Witnesses, he was the equivalent of Prince and Michael Jackson rolled into one.
    I had no idea at the time, the A.C.L.U. had set the tone and pattern ahead of the JW's for Freedom of the exercise of religion.
    I didn't know the horrible "persecution" the brothers and sisters experienced had been choreographed carefully ahead of time by Rutherford and Covington. As sacrificial animals, the victims were led into problem areas. It turned out to be a cynical situation to bring down calamity so Covington could swoop in like Jehovah's avenging angel.
    Have you ever heard of Munchausen by Proxy Syndrome?
    A person entrusted with the care of others (Watchtower leaders) places in jeopardy (set up to be persecuted) innocent victims so the caregiver can come to the rescue. (Litigate the probity of arrest.)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

F**king fascist.

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

It's no shame to make an error. In fact, it is human. But, to set yourself up as a Teacher while being ignorant--why that is malfeasance and fraud.

The Faithful and Discreet Slave aren't teachers; they're bullies.

They've been accepted, followed, praised, admired, and loved without any merit other than their claims of being the ONLY mouthpiece of God.

I just watched a YouTube documentary exposing faith-healer Benny Hinn.
    He's not just a fake; he is a misanthropist.

The GB are misanthropists. They despise humanity.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Very interesting Terry. Thank you!

Eden

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

You are most welcome!

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

I never heard of that man before. Thanks. What a cup of narcissistic men that founded the J W org or built the basis for its legal victories!

And how evil those strategicians when they used their members as sacrifice animals and planned attacks on them!

The selfappointment story of Rutherford with the the end of the angels ruling over the org and now Rutherford ruling was interesting, although I I have already forgotten the dates and details, what I will look up later a second time to remember it better.

• sparky1
    sparky1

The UNHOLY TRININTY of it's day. N.H.Knorr, J.F.Rutherford and H.C.Covington.

Notice the 'smiles' on the faces of Covington and 'Brownie' Knorr........both fawning over Rutherford like he was Jesus Christ himself.

• Earnest
    Earnest

That's an interesting article but lacks evidence for the assertions. Jerry Bergman is not a creditable source.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit