Good news and bad news --- pandemic and Kingdom Halls.

by pistolpete 25 Replies latest watchtower medical

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Now an announcement on a booklet or some such on covid protocol that can be used in family worship. Gotta get one of those

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Now an announcement on a booklet or some such on covid protocol that can be used in family worship.

What!

http://gadocartoons.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Jesus-Last-Supper-and-Corona-Virus-2020..jpg

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I’ve got a feeling this pandemic is nearly over and JWs will be back in Kingdom Hall’s sooner than we think. Maybe in the next few months, or by the spring at least.

The numbers are starting to go down and new variants seem to have run their course. Things could always take another turn for the worse, but at the moment I’m optimistic about the situation.

Data from India suggest that Ivermectin is working well over there. It’s a shame we don’t have free access to the medicine here in the UK because it may have saved lives. But we are where we are.

During this pandemic media and vested interests have colluded to obscure the origin of the virus and suppress information about promising treatments. Our system has been shown to be truly broken and not for the first time. We were lied to over the war in Iraq and weapons of mass destruction. We were lied to over the financial crisis in 2008 and the supposed necessity to bail out the bankers. In the UK we were lied to about Jimmy Saville and the cover up and in the US about Epstein and the cover up. Are we really surprised we are now lied to in this pandemic as well? The system is rotten and corrupt. Are we ever going to do something to fix it?

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Our system has been shown to be truly broken and not for the first time...Are we ever going to do something to fix it?

NOPE!

Humans are self serving, hungry for power, willing to kill his fellow human---just because he/she is in the way. Men have desired to gain knowledge and then power so that they can accomplish their goals of conquest, control, and manipulation

It's always been like that. Just consider all the History we have access to.

Genghis Khan

Tamerlane

Hitler

Cyrus The Great

Julius Caesar

Alexander the Great

Napoleon

And about a MILLION MORE.

When you consider what we as Humans consider Entertainment, it reveals that the human species if flawed in so many ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7-ETMTHx4I

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

JWs will be back in Kingdom Hall’s sooner than we think.

I know it is only hearsay, but the local JW COBE's wife reportedly said that when the KH opens up again there will be strict restrictions on letting anyone who has made the informed choice to wait to receive the gene therapy shot into the KH. Sounds like another GOOD reason to decline the jab, to me!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Things could always take another turn for the worse, and they will IF the "powers-that-be" have their way or begin to think the average citizen is getting a little too far from from the government teat.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

There is always a downside to getting vaccinated.

Of interest is a prediction that flu will be very bad this year because the masks, distancing, isolation caused our immune systems to weaken.

I eagerly await the study material. Remember the literature is designed for S L O W R E A D E R S. So it will consume all of 5 minutes

• asp59
    asp59
    They are not online cause virus. They been planning go online for years. Dont think they go back to KHs. They get more money selling khs then having people there. Money talks ( in every meeting latly actually 😁)
  • road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Got the scoop. the new covid release is the same one from a year and half ago with the tidbit added that 90% bethel got the shot so can leave their rooms.

Stay home and tremble in your boots, but donate.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Did they modify some of the buildings so they were easier to sell?

Could they sell them to themselves?

Unless someone is going into maintain the unused halls, they'd get musty.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit