Fame Academy - BBC

by nightwarrior 4 Replies latest jw friends

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Well this is a programme that we would not normally watch, BUT.... our eldest son's best friend is on - Paris - it is really strange watching him.

How sad are we - we are even watching BBC3 at 7pm, just to catch a glimpse of him, ( I am sure that the novelty will soon wear off)!!!! as if we had never seen him before!!

Oh well.... thought I would post this little piece of useless information. A little light relief.

Come on admit it - who else is watching it in the UK dare you to admit it!!!!!!!!! LOL

For you all in the other parts of the world - 13 (?) hopeful entertainers (singers) are locked away in a posh house in and given tuition on all things musical, and then get voted in or out at the end of every week after performing live on Saturday night - real exciting viewing mmmm.. Now I know what my license fee is being spent on !!!!

Mrs Nightwarrior of the oh so sad class!!!!!!

• Hamas
    Hamas

It's not that sad to try and watch somebody you know.

However, I hate Fame Academy; I hate the whole concept of it. It makes me sick. Really.

• Bonnie
    Bonnie

I will be glued to the box tomorrow night...well I lie...I will need to tape it cos I'm going out to the pub with a friend...but I love "Fame Academy".David Sneddon last years winner comes from near me in Glasgow...he seems a really nice genuine guy.Theres quite a lot of good talent this year...I love Alex's(GIRL) voice....I voted for her the other night...I will watch out for Paris....!

• figureheaduk
    figureheaduk

Now that the new series of both "Fame Academy" and "Pop Idol" are going head to head at more or less the same time on Saturday evenings, it means I can avoid the both of them like the plague with the minimum of effort.............

• figureheaduk
    figureheaduk

I also heared that many of this year's Fame Academy "contestants" already have contracts with major labels, with the label bosses using the show as a cheap way of getting publicity (paid for by the license payer, naturally)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit