Will The Governing Body Be Resigning From Controlling The Corporation When Things Get Worse And Worse?

by Brokeback Watchtower 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

All these sound like possible scenerios, still I think this maybe an easy way out for those to timid to face the reality that the Watchtower Corporation is doomed. A golden parachute or retirement package for those too timid to bit the bullet and face reality.

It's a thought that some of the most staunch GB in denial and unable to make any financial sound decisions for the future need to face. Get out while the getting is good(golden parachute) sip wine and dine till you croak you ugly sons of bitches.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

These guys are still making money and still have several million followers. Thier not going anywhere and even when it gets real bad they’ll have yes men telling them what they want to hear.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Their will be those who go down with the sinking ship simply because they are too proud /arrogant /obnoxious /to ever admit they were ever wrong and that God never appointed them ,their Egos are too important for them.

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

As Sadelder already pointed out, none of the GB are connected to any of the legal corporations, they all resigned back in 2000-2001. Convenient. Of the current GB, Gerrit Loesch is the only member who ever was part of any of the corporations.

I also don't see any real evidence the end is near for Watchtower. They still have millions of followers, money is still rolling in, they have made major cuts to expenses.

• freddo
    freddo

The only way they will go is if they are sent to jail.

Didn't it happen in 1918?

I can only hope for a 100 year anniversary present ...

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

The generation thing is going on and on now, we are now in 2018!!!!!!!!!

even with the new thought about overlapping

there is no way anybody younger than the youngest newest members of the GB can be 'chosen'

I know of some older brothers much older than some mebers of GB who have been faithful all their lives, why are they not annointed?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

The Governing Body needs to have a maximum retirement age to allow some new young blood to take the reins of power become G.O.D... Running a corporation requires good mental faculties some younger brains that aren't as shrunk by fundamentalism, as bad as these old brain dead jeezer now running the show.

These guy need to let some younger guys with new ideas take over.

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

they cant have anybody younger, unless they change the generation thing again

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit