Will The Governing Body Be Resigning From Controlling The Corporation When Things Get Worse And Worse?

by Brokeback Watchtower 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Will they be making a lot of their GB helpers full fledge GB? I think as they continue to loose money and members and contributions dry up, that many might be thinking how to get out of this financial mess with some sort of golden parachute, and hand over the reigns to their helpers.

I'm sure with all this bad that is happening to the corporation they would welcome an early retirement with a nice comfy nest egg away from all this bad publicity away from the public eye. Why do they want to keep fighting a losing battle give over their power for a nice comfy retirement.

And I would suggest that if they do they should see a real good psychiatrist to help with the adjustments loosing control through failure.

• zophar
    zophar

.....and how exactly did Hitler die once he knew things were doomed?

Some people just can't let go.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    Will The Governing Body Be Resigning From Controlling The Corporation When Things Get Worse And Worse?

Who knows, who cares. Dwelling on what may or may not happen is a complete waste of time.

• SadElder
    SadElder

As I understand it none of the ecclesiastical group known as the GB are members of any Watchtower, Watch Tower, or JW corporation. Hence they can claim innocence as to the operation of the "Business" of the org.

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

the old "under new management" deal might cause a short-lived boom in fundraising but ultimately too many people are waking up to continue for too long before money dries up, in my oppinion.

if they did a switcharoo, it would probaby be sometime after the memorial so the helpers can officially partake and be counted as annointed.

then again, there's always the koolaid option. you could even work that into the memorial somehow.

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

When they run out of money they'll probably just say Jehovah has said the time for preaching is at its end and the work is done. Now it's time for the great tribulation

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Benedict was the first pope to resign in hundreds of years, so why not? They'd need to make an excuse, but that should be easy. They simply introduce a retirement age of 70 or 75. Herd and Loesch look particularly tired with the whole thing. I think they'd be happy to resign/retire.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Yes Slim, they should find a nice way to bail out with a nice golden parachute for a soft landing, and let some other younger guys take their vacancy and suffer for righteousness sake instead of them. I see as a win win for the GB taking thi99s course.

• The Fugitive
    The Fugitive

They could close all of he Kingdom Halls and sell off all the real estate. All that would be left would be the new Warwick facility and the website.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Announcement: The Great Tribulation is beginning. Time to escape; time for us to sell off kingdom Halls. So get your bunkers ready. After all, Jehovah protects those who protect themselves. Do you want to survive into the new system or what?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit