My First Yoga Lesson!!!

by Confucious 13 Replies latest jw friends

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

I was just browsing through the local community college catalog and saw the yoga classes listed. There is also a class on 'stretch, flex and core strength' and the description says it's moves are borrowed from yoga and pilates. How much does all this hurt? And would it help me become a little more self centered? lol

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Yoga is the best! It makes me feel sooooooooooooooooooo relaxed after I'm done...

Ommmmmmm

• Confucious
    Confucious

Confucious say,

Stretching not a sin... unless done with no clothes on and in crazy ass position.

My girlfriend is a stripper and she banned me from ever seeing her work.

So it was part of a plea bargain... I go to a class of yoga in exchange for watching her work.

Well worth the trade.

First of all, Yoga is fantastic. It makes you feel GREAT.

I guess more than anything, as a guy - it was the stigma of doing a "girls" thing.

But I tell you, Yoga is absoulutly amazing. It really relaxes you.

It's not as hard as you think. The instructor said that out of cardio, muscle and balance. Balance comes the fastest.

I strongly recommend it.

And for anyone who is interested, watching my girlfriend strip is amazing. She actually quite talented dancer.

• Confucious
    Confucious

Special K,

I would recommend you try it.

Keep in mind this. 70 percent of the class looks like a fool in those poses because they hop around. So they won't judge you.

30 percent of the class are experts, but to get there - they also remember being the bonehead.

Relax and have fun!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit