January 2018 Message of Judgment - What Is This?

by dubstepped 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Outahere
    Outahere

If there was anything to their judgement message, everybody would have been dead a long time ago.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Three words come to mind when I think about the WTS.

Manipulate, control and exploit

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

With that kind of emphasis on attending the 2018 Memorial, I'm betting that the 2017 figures took a dip.

• steve2
    steve2

With that kind of emphasis on attending the 2018 Memorial, I'm betting that the 2017 figures took a dip.

Yes, DesirousOfChange - especially in Western countries!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Ah yes...all the hype is enhanced in the Society's mind, by the "apostate driven lies about child abuse" being generated by Satan's media system!

So they desperately WANT 2018 to bring an end to it....

• TD
    TD

So attend the memorial or get erased from the book of life.

I thought that in JW theology the "Book of Life" is not opened until after the resurrection and after the 1000 years have ended. (Based on their interpretation of what judgement of the dead actually means.)

When did that change?

Or maybe it hasn't changed and they just don't understand their own teachings anymore?

• no-zombie
    no-zombie

With the apathy of the from what I see here in Australia, there is no way that the general Brotherhood will start witnesses anything more unpopular or crazy. Of course some of Brothers and Sisters will get all excited for a while (as many are now enjoying the meetings' emotional highs thanks to the cheap tear jerking videos) but If the GB wants to ruin the country's field service totals ... just change the message and you'll see. The days of 'foot in the door' witnesses are long gone.

no zombie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit