My daughter graduated Bachelor of Arts with First Class Honours yesterday.

by Xanthippe 19 Replies latest social family

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

FANTASTIC accomplishment! Congratulations on this wonderful achievement, it is such good news. I'm so glad you shared this. Plus she is beautiful♥

Marina

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

great news - congratulations

• freddo
    freddo

Woot!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

congratulations. i rotated the photo for you.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Congratulations. She now deserves self worth, self confidence, a career she enjoys that is useful. She has opportunities open that would not be there if she hadn't applied herself.

None of this is about materialism it is about self fulfilment and achieving what is possible. I wish her the very best of luck.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Congrats and cheers!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Thanks everyone for your congrats and kind thoughts. Stan, thanks for rotating the photo. I think I may have made it too large.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Xant, This is fantastic I am so jealous, my daughter decided not to go to Uni, I really wanted to have this special day with her too, but she is earning a good wage for a 23 year old I can't complain. It's great that ex JWs are getting education.

Was your daughter ever baptised?

Hey Malc, your technical skills are fab, who said only teens are good with technology.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

No Kate, she was never involved in the cult thank goodness. We left long before she was born. I'm glad your daughter is getting on well and enjoying life.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Great stuff xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit