My daughter graduated Bachelor of Arts with First Class Honours yesterday.

by Xanthippe 19 Replies latest social family

• Xanthippe
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit

Congratulations to your beautiful daughter. This is a great accomplishment.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Sigh! When I posted this photo it was the right way round. Edited it and the topic posted again. Can you delete one topic and get the photo the right way around please Simon?

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Congratulations!

• never a jw
    never a jw

Congratulations to your daughter and to you!!! A much bigger accomplishment given the background of repression of ideas and personal pursuits.

I am quite confident that I will post this kind of photo in two years about my daughter and five years from now about my son.

• LifesNotOver
    LifesNotOver

Your daughter is a beautiful accomplished young lady, whether right way round or not. I'm sure you're very proud of her and she can feel free to feel proud of herself too. Enjoy your life!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I love reading these positive things. My daughter will finish her BA in 24 weeks. Only 23 years later than it should have taken. Why? Because we were in a cult that doesn't like education! She was offered a free ride when she graduated high school. 'Sigh!!!!!!!

HappyDad

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

Congratulations to you and your daughter. Educations are the best way to avoid superstitions ideas.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Congratulations, and also to your daughter, after all she has done all the hard work, we'll done for getting out and freeing her from the Botchtower.

• LV101
    LV101

Congrats and best to your daughter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit