by searchfothetruth 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

LOLOL! Yall're ALL NUTS!

Frannie B <who's a squirrel for ya>

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    Just because I am Mouthy lol

I promise it wasn't directed at you Mouthy, all women are mouthy. Having said I will be the first to admit women are great. Love you all regardless of age, background and all of that stuff. Bug

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

LMAO ROFL

And Robyn, OMG, I'm gonna write that one down.

-

And the world shall tremble in the wake of the Blue Bubblegum
    Dutch District Overbeer

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks bug!!!( walks out the room breaths a sigh of relief he wasnt talking about me!!!!!

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Searchfothetruth......Is that really you Solomon? That poem got me sweating.

-BONEZZ

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

If I was Soloman, I would have described the woman as a goat, surely....

• leslane
    leslane

Women got a mouth to tell off all the dumba** guys! lol duh! Women are the most beautiful creatures, even with that mouth on them; and come to think of it, that is one of their best attributes. Funny poem, but not true, from a woman's point of view.

• Francois
    Francois

Man, he works from sun to sun;

Woe, man's work is never done.

• Francois
    Francois

Don't you find it kind of odd that God made all the animals two by two and each male animal had his mate and so on and on. And after all this creating ferver was over, God slaps himself on the forehead and says, "Oy vai, I forgot to make a mate for man." Some god. I'd say he made the man complete, that is, he made the man with a schlong already (although to hear women tell it most of them are schmickles and the occasional schmuck) WHAT DID GOD THINK MAN WAS GOING TO DO WITH THIS APPENDAGE ALREADY WITH NO WOMAN? And this is the God that created everything? This is the one we pray to?

I find this oversight on God's part troubling already.

francois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit