Lockdown: 2025 | Full Sci-Fi Thriller Movie | Exclusive to Sci-Fi Central

by lastmanstanding 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

This movie is just another movie renamed. The original movie is "90 minutes of the fever" from 2016 and I can see many dubs in it.

You may as well just say it's dub propaganda.

The original movie title garnered no accolades. So they renamed it and obviously created dozens of fake youtube accounts to put all kinds of praise in the comments section.

Interestingly, if you look around, other sites host this garbage also. And you can read the same, verbatim, praise comments there.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost
    And on every site where it's to be found the comments are the same. Glowing reviews, copy and pastes. How's that possible?

Much to learn you have in the ways of the interwebs, young paduwan.

• Brock Talon
    Brock Talon

Saw it. No way this is a Watchtower production or made by any recent ex-JW. Too much cussing. Too much winking and nodding about fornication and teen pregnancy. Too much about adultery. Much too violent to be sanctioned by any official JW.

Plus, the JWs shown at the beginning of the movie are just characters of what non-JWs think JWs are. Just because JWs are portrayed in a movie doesn't necessarily mean it was made by JWs, or even ex-JWs. Ffter all, Saturday Night Live had that one skit with a Land Shark who ate two Jehovah's Witnesses. Clint Eastwood made a movie called Perfect World about a JW boy.

I think the movie was kind of mess, although I admit it did keep me wondering what would happen next. In the end, it did not make sense to me at all, but I cannot say why here because my reasons would be spoilers for those who may want to see it.

Worth a watch if you like apocalypse scenario movies... but don't expect too much. It is sort of like when you sit around a campfire and tell "spooky" stories to each other. Everyone knows that everyone else are amateur story tellers, so everyone pretends to be "frightened" by the story teller on deck so they can all have a gleeful good time. Think of it with that frame of mind and you'll enjoy it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit