Field service national average - what do you think it is now?

by BourneIdentity 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Watching them from a vantage point in my house I think all of the r&f who do D2D work have adopted the" Pioneer crawl" and for some reason I can`t understand is when they get to a corner there is always ,well nearly always a conflab ? before moving on again ?

Gotta stretch out the time I guess.

• Biahi
    Biahi

I’m so glad I don’t have to do that crap anymore.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Since March it must average little more than zero. Unless dubs have kids to study with, or a suitable person to write or email.... then field service has stopped .

Dubs I knoware enjoying a holiday.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Since March it must average little more than zero.

BluesBrother ...

No way the elders would allow that to happen. Remember, they have to report to the CO when he comes or Zooms in.

Remember, they can come up with a couple of hours for anyone for just talking to you and "confirming" that you have talked to others.

• skin
    skin
    Its always been 10 hours when door to door was active

They had to reduce it to 5hrs where I live. Not enough brothers were averaging 10. Even with that, sister's are being used for the sound and mic's over any brother reporting 5 hrs or less.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Just out of curiosity where do they get addresses and phone numbers for letter writing and calls? I haven't even seen a phone book in at least six years. (Sometime before we moved into current house). Now, if I need to call some one I have their phone number stored in my phone, if I need a business I google it. I think if you're a spammer you just have your computer call every possiible phone number in a given area code.

• sir82
    sir82
    Just out of curiosity where do they get addresses and phone numbers for letter writing and calls?

There are several websites which store the info that used to be in the phone books that dinosaurs like us grew up with.

One is "Whitepages. com". It has a "reverse address lookup", enter the street address and it tells you who lives there. If there is a landline it will give that to you too. Accuracy is questionable, but it's at least a starting point.

There are others which work similarly.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

But what about the bragging rights about how many hours one puts in and how many placements.

Its an easy guess that publishers hours are down due to the Covid -19 problem.

Nevertheless JWS will bullshit their hours as they usually do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit