Where to start?

by lookinlively 22 Replies latest jw friends

• rocketman
    rocketman

Welcome lookinlovely!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Welcome!!!!! I'm sure you'll love this place, flowery, enkel-long skirts are not allowed, but I'm sure you won't mind that

-

And the world shall tremble in the wake of the Blue Bubblegum
    Dutch District Overbeer

• D8TA
    D8TA

Lookinlively,

Hi-ho.

Here there is a wealth of info that can release such BS for your life....but the answer to what you want? You have the answer. Stick around, express your experience...search for your peace and freedom. Ultimately it comes down to this: What Do YOU want with YOUR life? What do YOU want to DECIDE for YOUR life?

• anglise
    anglise

Welcome to the board.

look forward to hearing more when you feel able to share

Anglise

• kelpie
    kelpie

Welcome to both lookin and Frannie...

the more the merrier I say

I have only recently been df'd cause i fell pregnant out of marriage and then the elders got to talking and now I am FREE

I hope you both enjoy ur time here with us

Kelps from the down under land class

• smack
    smack

Gawd I'm so out of touch, I was reading and saw you gave a "g" I thought what is that all about, and the TMI?

Got it in the end though. My uncle used to give the score at the end of each talk, a real aussie ocker, he'd drawl "Ya dun good"

Ok, back to forgetting it all again

as you were

Steve

• smack
    smack

errrr TMS

oops

• OICU8it2
    OICU8it2

Welcome. U don't have to make any decisions or commitments. Just look in once in a while. I love it here. Your brother, Carlton

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Welcome LookinLively!

Psst.....don't pay attention to those guys up there, sometimes you can take the JW out of the borg, but you can't take the borg out of the JW!!!

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

welcome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit