Hi im df Nick in Arizona

by Nick-Arizona 13 Replies latest social relationships

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Hi Nick I`m from East Gippsland, 4 hour drive from Melbourne,Australia., on the coast ( for those who like a puzzle LOL ) ,been out for about 29 years now ,converted at 20 yrs of age. So was spared being a born in to the cult.

But must have lost my MARBLES when I converted. and didn`t wake up for the next 32 years.

First 10 years in Melbourne Congs........,Central,Heidelberg,Preston,Keon Park,Metropolitan if anybodys interested from Melbourne.Australia.before moving to S.E.Qld. for the next 22 years.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I'm Paul from Cambridgeshire UK. Disassociated by the cult and don't care.

How you doing?

• Mum
    Mum
    Are you currently disfellowshipped? If so, consider it an opportunity to break away permanently since you're already suffering the consequences. Best wishes!
  • jhine
    jhine

Hi , I'm Jan from England. A slight oddity here. Never a JW but a life long Anglican ( C of E ) .

I stumbled across this sight a good few years ago while researching in the WT after several weird conversations with JWs . I wanted to learn more about counter witnessing. I've learnt a lot more than l expected , about all sorts of things!! .

Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit