Another day, another cart

by Anony Mous 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• exjwlemming
    exjwlemming

Here is another pair in the same local area that I drive by on a regular basis. They are so far away. It's like they don't want to be associated with literature cart.

• Simon
    Simon
    Maybe they think it's bait ... if they are too close the prey will be spooked.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

This has got to be the most worthless use of free slave labor that the Governing Body ever thought up. They can't make a dime in the printing business why use up free labor in such a unprofitable project. The WT corporation is doomed due to the stupidity of it's delusional CEOs/Gardians Of the Doctrine.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

All the carts I see in my place of residence are not stood behind and no JW is in sight. Seems like the days of giving a bold witness are permanent history in Watchtower land no doubt due to the scandals of pedophilia and huge financial losses from being sued in court over it make standing far away from the cart to avoid public recognition more desireable.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Some of the instructions to dubs tell them to stand away from it , to encourage people to look without being intimidated by their presence. Other times they are told to stand with it and smile....so they can follow what they want..

My family people confide that it is the most boring thing ever......"but it racks up the hours"...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Another day, another cart

Image result for wheres waldo

Find the JW`s...

Image result for jehovah's witness literature cart

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

I may be going against the current here, but I think the carts are a fabulous idea.

First, they bother people much less in doing that then they are in going door to door. I have dogs and most of the time, when I am home, I only wear sweat pants. So, when someone I don’t know knocks on my door, it actually does bother me. Especially when the visitor(s) at my door tell me, without knowing anything about me, that I’m worthy of destruction unless I change my life to their higher degree of standards.

Second, it is now easy to find them in an unprotected area and tell them how we feel. You no longer need to wait a year for them to show up at your door! No longer can they simply walk away from your house and no longer can they place you on a “do not call” list. As long as you are polite and concise, you can tell them just about anything you want. Heck, if you happen to walk by every morning, you could stop and share a JWFact every day with them; there is absolutely nothing they can do about it! Freedom of expression works both ways!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I despise that form of preaching!

Have never done it, will NEVER do it!

Ridiculous!

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit