Explosion at Manchester Arena - Fatalities Confirmed

by cofty 342 Replies latest members politics

• waton
    waton
    It looks like certain governments are fearful about upsetting Muslims.

The Searcher. That explains the child abuses in Rotherham, the lenient sentences in Germany;... the police, the judges are terrified. personally. and

condolences to the victims, the families that suffer here because of these failed appeasement policies.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

What a horrible tragedy. I can't imagine. Targeting little girls like my little girl. These people are sick.

DRIVE THEM OUT.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

First, my condolences to the victims' families.

I hope the injured make a full recovery.

yet another in the long line of senseless violence - no.

It's important that we understand why these attacks take place. They take place because these extremists hate our culture, a culture that promotes gay rights, a culture in which women can refuse a man's advances and get with the person they love. It's no coincidence that Ariana Grande promotes gay rights and the extremists throw gay people from tall buildings.

These attacks take place because it's the long-term aim of jihadists to replace our legal system and culture with Sharia.

Suicide bombing is a common tactic that happens with ISIS and any number of terrorist groups in Syria/Iraq, with the Taliban in Af-Pak, with A-Q in Somalia, with Palestinians in Israel (before Israel tightened security) ...

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

The Islamist militant group has not claimed responsibility for the attack,

Isis has claimed responsibility for the Manchester bombing in which at least 22 people were killed at an Ariana Grande concert.

The claim comes via the terror group’s central media arm.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

It always makes me laugh that this so called terrorist group have a media arm, and the glaring fact it has not been shut down!

As for those who are screaming BAN ISLAM, GET RID OF ALL THE MUSLIMS. I happen to come from the North West of England. In fact, I was raised in a town that had a significant amount of Muslims. I can't remember any of those Muslims wanting to bomb the shit out of us.

They just got on with their daily business in relative peace.

Why are we generalizing here? Just because the odd maniac blows himself up, doesn't mean all Muslims are wanting to kill us in our beds.

Oh and before those who inevitably jump down my throat for having such views. I have somewhat of an attachment to Manchester as this is where our nearest major city is. In fact, my mother will be going to the same Arena in a couple of months time. So please, before you start spouting any hatred, remember, some of us are from the North West of England.

As for the families and the victims caught up in this tragedy, my heart goes out to each and everyone. Manchester stood tall after the IRA bombing, Manchester will stand tall again.

• pale.emperor
  • Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

And you believe the above statement pale.emperor? Why the heck has this so called media arm of ISIS not been closed down? I'm sure with today's intelligence and technology, it would be impossible for such a terrorist group to even post this without it being intercepted and shut down.

After all, isn't this why countries such as the UK are spending billions to fund GCHQ and the fight against such extremist websites!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Ah, the "religion of peace" strikes again.

Something else to piss you off (zoom in)

• WhatshallIcallmyself
    WhatshallIcallmyself

"Just because the odd maniac blows himself up" - Thisismein1972

This person wasn't a maniac. In fact he was probably as calm and collected as we all are. This guy honestly believed the Qu'ran and accompanying accounts of Mohammed's life. He no doubt accepted that he had a duty to bring terror into the hearts of the unbeliever (why do the media need to discuss what the motives behind these attacks are when they are clearly told by the people carrying them out their reasons...?). In other words, he calmly carried out the commands clearly given by his chosen religion.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Thisismien:

i dont disagree in principle with you. Not all Muslims are terrorists... unfortunately these terror attacks are all committed by Muslims. We all suspected before it was confirmed that it was muslim.... nobody is supprised.

I speak only for myself but i dont say "drive them all out..." but damn sure stop letting them in. Make those who are there (or here in my case) assimilate. Period. No government forma written in their language. Classes in language (english in the case of the USA and UK) mandatory. No special enclaves where sharia rules. No burqas covering faces on offical government ID's etc etc. its bullshit capitulation to the extreme demands that has lead to where we are, not islam alone.

In the same way the mofia was brought down in the USA the radical Muslims can be handled, but it takes strength of will and determination, something the UK is short on when it comes to dealing with this very real problem.

My thoughts and deepest sympathy to those touched by this cowardly act of violence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit