Explosion at Manchester Arena - Fatalities Confirmed

by cofty 342 Replies latest members politics

• cofty
    cofty

Details are still very confused but there are reports tonight of an explosion following a concert by Ariana Grande.

According to the BBC Manchester police have confirmed there have been "a number of fatalities".

• cofty
    cofty

A man waiting to meet his family outside the arena says he was knocked over by the blast and saw 20 to 30 casualties including children who were injured some possibly dead.

• Simon
    Simon

Sickening and horrifying.

I wonder if the Muslim mayor of London will try to normalize things again and tell us to just accept it as life in a big city?

If you worship the same god as the people who do this ... why are you still there? Walk away! Expose them and make them an easier target.

• cofty
    cofty

Manchester Police have just released a statement confirming 19 dead and at least 50 injured in a terrorist attack.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If they find out it was done by Muslim extremists, I hope they kick every god dam Muslim out the country.

I think humanity has had enough of this nonsense.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

The "10:10 AM - 23 May 2017" time stamp refers to AEDT (Australian time) when I took the screenshot.

• dogon
    dogon

Sad but this is what England, France and Germany has asked for. Their glad-handing Islam is what is compounding this. If the people of England don't stand up and say Islam is not a religion of peace and fight they will get more. We can not follow in their foot steps.

• cofty
    cofty
    I hope they kick every god dam Muslim out the country - Fink

No that would not be British.

Seems like it was a bomb at the foyer timed to catch the crowds leaving the venue. The venue was full of children. A second suspect device has been found.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I also think this is a world wide problem that needs to be dealt with such as banning this religious practice selectively by each solemn country.

A religion that instigates and influences people to act violently onto innocent non practicing Muslims needs to be banned.

Its not complicated.

• cofty
    cofty

Yes it really is complicated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit