Nicolas King: JW celebrity and example of hypocrisy

by neat blue dog 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Yogapants
    Yogapants

I'm all for support and discussion, but the character assisination on a person you don't know is low. Nick is actually a decent guy. Hopefully he wakes up and is able to explore his full potential. He has talent

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Yogapants:

I think you gravely misunderstood the intent of my posts. He does look like a nice guy. He's got a good voice and he looks like quite a friendly and personable kid. I'm not calling out hypocrisy on his part necessarily, (I'm sure he's just a casual, sincere member that feels privileged to be used now and then), I'm calling out the ORGANIZATION'S hypocrisy. No character assassination going on here. This is much deeper than that. This is bigger than him or any individual.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Wow great great thread! Missed this on its first go round.

Indeed no character assignation. This totally the borg. Little kids cant play violin or anything for that matter, but they use this guy in a special capacity? Hypocrisy indeed.

• Jules Saturn
    Jules Saturn

I actually saw him at the annual meeting I attended, pretty surprised to see him there

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Everybody saw him at the Annual Meeting if they came early . . . He was back with the chorus singing the new dedication song on the video at the beginning 😅

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

I'm sure Nick is a "nice guy."

We know lots of "nice guys". They now shun my spouse, children and I for becoming inactive. Yeah...."nice guys."

• floridaborn
    floridaborn
    We are told not to look beyond what we are told, shame on you for finding out he is a professional musician.
  • Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Crazy belief...

G.

• WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

Frickin Joke..

• WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

Be no part of the world.

Thats what we were told.

So Nicolas King on his Facebook page lists SAG - AFTRA as his employer, they are an agency.

okay fair enough they are an agency ....but if we were working for them as a JW and they were doing this, see below.

How long would we last before being dragged into the back room ?

SAG - AFTRA IS A PROUD SUPPORTER OF......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit