Nicolas King: JW celebrity and example of hypocrisy

by neat blue dog 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• keinlezard
    keinlezard

Hello,

OK ... and if I remember ... at 3days convention 2016 ... a young gives up Violin ...

Sorry but I don't understand the logic of WT and GB .... no music but ... they want real musician ...

so strange ....

Greetings

• Chook
    Chook
    Your absolutely right regarding the poor kid with violin deprived of a childhood of joy for a publishing companies marketing campaign.
  • ab.ortega
  • raven
    raven

Good point neat blue dog!! WT full of hypocrisy.. they'll come up with some excuse as to why Nikolas is allowed to peruse his singing and show biz careers.. but maybe he's backed up by WT because he is featured in so many of their videos and songs??

• sir82
    sir82

Something tells Brother King supplies generous gifts to one or more GB members, or at least some Bethel heavies.

I tend to agree with SBF - he's not famous enough to get away with *anything*, like say Prince or Larry Graham.

Some other Bethel heavy will find something questionable enough, and want to exercise his au-thor-i-tay by taking poor ol' Brother King down a notch or 10.

• Chook
    Chook

I would like to hijack Nicolas Kings interview with wordly interviewer , to make this dickhead sing on main stream tv a Borg song . I bet you jay Lo and the other stars have no idea he is in the cult.

• steve2
    steve2

I wonder if his JW mentality kicks in when he's asked to sing at worldly people's birthday parties or Christmas functions? If he's a true blue JW, there must be a hell of a lot of functions he could not possibly in good conscience attend.

How do you navigate your path when you're an entertainer? Must be a headache - or do you even care about such technicalities?

• compound complex
    compound complex

I left the music conservatory and continued my career in music at Bethel. My first job was feeding the pink song book onto a hand stitcher.

Music to my ears!

• credulity
    credulity

+neat blue dog

Do you have a link to this interview?

• jw07
    jw07

Probably swimming in groupies while pushing the JW lie. I would not be surprised if he becomes a JW 'heavy' in the near future.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit