Watchtower Lawyers -- How many?

by VM44 11 Replies latest jw friends

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

It's either in Patterson or WalKill (not sure...there are soo many of these damn Headquarter offices), a reliable source mentioned that WT Legal occupies an entire floor with fully decked-out offices. They are staffed with 25 attorneys with another large number of paralegals, researchers and other flunkies...all toll about 100 who make up WT legal in New York.

In the WT January Broadcasting video the Overseer of WT's Legal Department, Philip Brumley, was interviewed if any are interested in seeing his interview by David Shapher, a GB Helper.

And yes it's true WT recently put out a call via a BOE Letter to all Bodies of Elders to be on the look-out for any who are practicing and licensed attorneys in the congregations who may want to go the Bethel.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

I would suggest they have Lawyers/legal Dept. in almost every country they operate in .

Glen Howe & Associates in Ontario, represent most of the Watchtower concerns in Canada. At least, I think they still do. Glen Howe died a few years back but, I imagine there would be no need to change firms.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit