WT uses new Technology ... the Governing Body in 3D

by RubaDub 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I am not sure how the WT does it or what technology is used. But when I look at the jw.org website and look at pictures in the recent publications from the Lord's Evening Meal / Last Supper, it seems very strange.

I turn on my TV, put on 3-D glasses and the apostles now appear to be current and former members of the Governing Body.

I turn the TV off, restart it, and it appears to be the same members but now they have changed seats.

Very interesting.

Rub a Dub

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Why isn't this posted in jokes and humor?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Why isn't this posted in jokes and humor?

neat blue dog ...

Obviously you don't understand how new technology can be used to alter the behavior of people.

The WT uses subliminal methods in communication that are not legal in a commercial environment (at least not here in the USA). As a not-for-profit corporation, there is more flexibility.

For example, if you play the monthly talks on jw.org at very slow speeds, you will see that the words "Donate Now" are imbedded into some of the talks. Looking at it full speed, you will not notice it but your mind will.

neat blue dog, please recognize the seriousness of this.

Rub a Dub

• My Name is of No Consequence
  • neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Wait, you're serious? What does a 3DTV have to do with it? I've got one by the way. Tell me how to access the hidden pictures 😲

• sparky1
    sparky1

YES.................If I squint hard enough, I can see it too!!!

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

YEBO in the Zulu language of South Africa means ..................YES

YEBO = OBEY in mirror

• EyesOpenHeartBroken
    EyesOpenHeartBroken

Are you serious? Can you please give more specifics? What videos are you referencing? I am desperate for my spouse to see this. If it's true, this could be crucial to "waking up" loved ones.

• Giordano
    Giordano

"Why isn't this posted in jokes and humor?"

Because our own Rubadub........ is the poster child for jokes and humor on this forum and as such is not confined to any one category.

He or She, I've never seen her out of makeup, is our own personal Steven Wright who said famously:

" Curiosity killed the cat but for a while I was a suspect."

"Whenever I think about the past it brings back so many memories."

"I like to reminisce with people I don't know."

I'd continue but without a rim shot it's just not the same.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

EyesOpenHeartBroken ...

I in NO WAY wish to, even unintentionally, wish to hurt anyone or cause additional stress in difficult times in peoples' lives here.

Please reference anything I have mentioned above as satire.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit