Bob up and down Naked.......Really???

by Giordano 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Giordano
    Giordano

Yes Really. After meticulous research here are the documented scientific pronouncements of the WTBT$

“Air baths are good for preventing colds. What you do is strip naked mornings and evenings and then bob up and down for a while.” Golden-Age Feb 1926 pg 310

“Color and Physiognomy.....a man whose nose upturns can no more be expected to administer justice than a pug dog can be expected to act as a shepherd.”

Golden Age Jan 19 1921 pg. 224 (Later the Awake Magazine)

“Vaccination never prevented anything and never will and is the most barbarous practice......We are in the last days; and the devil is slowly losing his hold.........Use your rights as American citizens to forever abolish the devilish practice of vaccination (which) has never prevented smallpox any more then serum injection has prevented typhoid.........” Golden-Age Oct 12 1921.

• “It has never been proven that a single disease is due to germs.” Golden-Age Jan 16 1924

(This was a dozen years after medicine had proven bacteria and viruses caused most diseases)

(Speaking about the resurrection after 1925) the writer suggests the following in TWTP pg 228 on how to recruit decorators to redecorate the homes that would now be available.)

“You will have secured the services of the best decorators you can find. Some of them used to be undertakers; but since there are no more people dying, they have to seek some new occupation. Their experience as undertakers prepared them to become decorators with very little difficulty.”

(After maintaining that there would be ‘no slip ups’ about the importance of 1925 the Society backtracks telling those who were greatly disappointed that....... “Some anticipated that the work would end in 1925..................The difficulty was that the friends inflated their imagination beyond reason......”WT Aug 1 1926 pg 232

“Pastor Russell....discussed the mysteries of.......mental telepathy, mind reading and women’s intuition.” Golden-Age Feb 15 1925 pg 332-3\

The Flood may have been caused by all of the other planets being on one side of the earth simultaneously. God may have inserted the “youngest” planet Neptune on the other side to act as a gravitational corrective to make sure it cannot happen again!’ Golden-Age Jun 16 1926 pg 583

“Human footprints seven feet long found in California.” Golden-Age Jane 13 1926

“Disease (is caused by) fermentation and heat.........not germs. GA Aug 25 1926

“....current agitation over birth control (is evidence that) the ‘New Age’ is at hand.” GA Apr 7 1926

One under Demon Attack should calmly.....investigate his house and household articles. In some few cases the house may be the cause of trouble and the best thing to do is move out.

The Watchtower December 15, 1966, p.742

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Mmmm...sounds good to me! 😛

DD

• jhine
    jhine

Bobbing up and down naked , indoors or outdoors ?

Jan

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Can we combine this naked bobbing with field service? :-D

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

What is TWTP?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Bobbing up and down naked , indoors or outdoors ? - outdoors in the summer. Wonder what the neighbours would think.

And we come to my personal favourite: The Flood may have been caused by all of the other planets being on one side of the earth simultaneously. God may have inserted the “youngest” planet Neptune on the other side to act as a gravitational corrective to make sure it cannot happen again!’ Golden-Age Jun 16 1926 pg 583

I think it's difficult to find anything to top that ...

• Simon
    Simon

"bob up and down naked" sounds like something a dirty-old-man cult leader would come up with.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen
    All this is proof positive that the "Most High" selected this group and "poured our his holy spirit" to enlighten and select them to be his "faithful and discrete slave" in 1919.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Reminds me of a joke in poor taste. I better not repeat it. PM me if you really want to know.
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

• “It has never been proven that a single disease is due to germs.” Golden-Age Jan 16 1924

(This was a dozen years after medicine had proven bacteria and viruses caused most diseases)

"Droppings"... from the Goose who wrote the Golden Age.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit