Mexico Earthquake - Tsunami Alert

by cofty 13 Replies latest social current

• cofty
    cofty

A magnitude 8.1 earthquake has struck off the Pacific coast of Mexico triggering tsunami alerts.

Mexico is also threatened by hurricane Katia with winds of 90mph which is expected to hit the east coast later today.

Earthquakes, hurricanes, solar flares, nuclear threats - our JW relatives are going to be so excited.

• LV101
    LV101

This is unreal -- hurricanes, fires, NO KO and now earthquake/tsunami waves that have been confirmed! Ay yi yi!

Thanks for update, cofty.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I suppose we can now expect to see an increase in meeting attendance for the next few weeks LOL

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Earthquakes, hurricanes, solar flares, nuclear threats - our JW relatives are going to be so excited.

I have taken notice of the events and realized how fragile the seemingly stable world actually is and how things can easily fall apart. Of course, I wonder if this is it but since WwI and 2 didn't produce anything and neither did generation extrapolations, who knows. But it is very interesting. However, JW look for the disgusting thing causing the desolation

• cofty
    cofty

"JW look for the disgusting thing causing the desolation" - Fishy

Where do you learn to talk like that?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

"JW look for the disgusting thing causing the desolation" - Fishy

Where have I heard that before ,

Oh yeah wasn`t that when the GB said that "they" would be crying out peace and security ? in the world ?

And didnt the United Nations declare a year of Peace & Security in the 1980`s when instant destruction was to follow ?

And we are all still here except for many faithfull old JW`s who had put their faith in the GB of Jehovahs Witnesses and died before any of JW`s expectations ,evident realities about prophecies ever eventuated or was fullfilled .

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

Small earthquakes happen every day.

the sad thing is that we are also in the middle of a solar storm that can disrupt communication in areas hit by storms and earthquakes.

• tiki
    tiki

The disgusting thing that causes desolation standing in the holy place.

What or where is the holy place? Upstate New York? What is the disgusting thing?

Ahh the conundrum......but geologic upheavals and catastrophic natural events are at least in part an effect of global climate change...much of which can be attributed to mans corporate greed and lack of respect for the planet.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

The disgusting thing that causes desolation

It moved to Warwick hehehe

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Yes and although JW look at the events that Cofty mentioned, as I pointed out, JW look for the disgusting thing causing desolation, which JW believes is an attack on false religion, so all of the events although interesting and could mean something is not what would excite JW.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit