78 to go and hopefully something good comes of it. Please do your part and sign up. Thanks

by Tenacious 33 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

@ defender of truth - thank you for your support and explanation.

You make a lot of good points that should be taken into consideration.

I'm not sure where the petition originated from but in my estimation anything that hurts the WTS money flow, as we have seen from their downsizing of personnel and publications, can continue to hurt them economically which results in them eliminating other vital things.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy
    Sometimes we behave exactly the way WT scares its members into believing Apostates behave.
  • Question_Mans_interpretation
  • nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse
    I signed, and mentioned the selling off of assets in advance of upcoming strong court cases against them for inadequate even dangerous child abuse policies
  • Tenacious
    Tenacious

26 to go!

Let's do all we can to get those last 26! Tweet it, FB, Instagram, SnapChat, Reddit, etc.

Thanks to everyone who has supported it so far!

• talesin
    talesin

Rec'd this email from an exJW relative this afternoon (I sent your link yesterday, and they signed it already, but more).

"I forwarded your info on the IRS stuff..........to the [redacted] group I am on, with 200+ members. They are going to jumpĀ aboard too........."

Maybe a few more by tomorrow!

• Tenacious
    Tenacious
    Thanks talesin!
  • freddo
    freddo
    Excuse the paranoia but if someone didn't want to be "outed" can they sign up and have their details kept confidential?
  • Tenacious
    Tenacious

4 more needed!

We can do it!

Thanks to everyone who has signed up to date.

• wizzstick
    wizzstick
    Just signed - only 3 left to go.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit