Super powerful communications!

by eyeuse2badub 3 Replies latest social humour

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Brother gave a Zoom talk this morning about the conquest of “the promised land” and how in many cases, ‘everything that breathed” was destroyed. How loving! But the real question here is:

What kind of super audio technology did they have in those bible times?

I mean, really, today we have to have hundreds of thousands of dollars’ worth of audio equipment to be able to clearly communicate with large crowds of people (conventions for example) but when we read the bible’s accounts of how Moses addressed the MILLIONS of Israelites that left Egypt, how Joshua addressed the hundreds of thousands of soldiers who, (with jehober’s help of course), wiped out the inhabitants of the “promised land”, Damn you have to marvel at their advanced technology in audio communications!

just saying!

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

They claim relays. My take is the numbers reported are greatly exaggerated if the event even happened

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

" They claim relays." do you mean like " Chinese Whispers " ? you know how well that worked, illustrated well in the Film " Life of Brian " , " Blessed are the Cheesemakers ?, Oh, I am glad they are getting something, I like the Cheesemakers".

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Most of ancient mythology is fictional bullshit expressed to create power and relevance to a certain god or people connected to a select god.

The JWS cult now is just using man made machines to spread about that ancient fictional bullshit, most people see it as fictional, some dont and embrace it as it were real.

Back in her mid 1980's the WTS/JWS demeaned computers and their use but once it was realized the use of these machines would be cheaper $$$ and easier to spread the bullshit they use to create power and money, they adopted it fully without restriction.

One might call it righteous hypocrisy.

God bless Bill Gates

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit