merry xmas

by Sabin 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Sabin
    Sabin

it has just turned 12 O'clock in N.S.W, Australia, is I am just saying Merry Christmas to all you on the forum & I hope you all happy a happy new year. Big Hugs all round. SABIN

• Freesoul
    Freesoul

Merry Xmas from Melbourne

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Thanks, Sabin.

Have a merry Christmas in Oz.

P.S. What's the weather like where you are? It's pretty crap where I am ...

• Sabin
    Sabin
    LUHE, it's raining at the mo so it is nice & cool, the last couple of days have been so hot & of course it's the fire season so every one here is breathing easier. Where are you or are you no able to say?
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    Feliz Navidad!
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Sabin

I'm somewhere in the north of England - it's been windy, rainy & miserable. Starts to get dark before 4pm ...

I'd much rather be on an Ozzie beach with turkey and bottles of beer!

• cognac
    cognac
    Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!
  • dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Merry Christmas from Colorado!

We'll be opening presents approximately 24 hrs from now.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Yea Merry Christmas to all. God! remember when that was taboo to say or even think such a thing as a jw?

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• Sabin
    Sabin

hey cognac how you doing? so I went to the sex shop, LOL, sat in the car giggling like a school girl but got inside & OMG! it was so educational. My poor husband switched a vibrator on & then could work out how to switch it off, the guy in there could see we were in trouble you need a bloody degree to work some of the stuff. Arent you proud of me . I got to go to sleep now as it's so late but I will pm you & share my new found knowledge about the Eggs. Have a wonderful holiday time with your daughter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit