Give us more faith WT

by Formerbrother 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Im sorry but to me this is just the sort of vague nonsense bitter ex JWs spurt.

Hardly it the truth based on facts you can check that yourself if your honesty interested. ???

The WTS is still registered with the OSCE in Europe and they did that to gain same support in countries to where they been having problems operating.

So its OK to join government sponsored institutions when that association is being used as means to promote themselves in countries.

Most JWS do even know about the WTS being an NGO member with the UN either.

The descriptive word hypocrisy therefore is quite correct.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Getting back to the OP, the WTS has for the longest time been involved in fear mongering as a deliberate intentional means to attract people to the literature it publishes as well to coerce people into distributing their literature, self descriptively called preaching the Gospel in service and devotion to Jehovah.

The WTS. is all about spinning up words to stimulate the cultivating proliferation of its published goods.

Creating false doctrines, exploiting people's ignorance to what the bible really says and exploiting people's fears and insecurities. its a spirituality devised in corruption.

A rather infelicitous spirituality based in corruption, that's why I left it as well many others.

• clarity
    clarity

Amazing, hiding in the basement again huh? The delusion in that writing room at bethel is laughable.

This time it is all tidied-up, with proper couples & a few nice children ..... none of those sick & old people to take care of, or those embarrassing singles without a 'mate'. No pets barking ..... yup just a simple perfect scene to show you a perfectly logical answer to how to have more faith!

Obtw ..... thanks for posting the date when wt wrote all those pages kissing the ass of the UN ......I have been wracking my brain trying to remember that for ages!

clarity

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

The cognitive dissonance is strong in this one.

Do they know what pictures like this do to impressionable young ones? My daughter used to obsess about being put in a concentration camp, Armageddon and starvation due to this crap. They just love to stoke the Armageddon paranoia.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Fear mongering works in acts of charlatanism, the WTS/JWS are not the only organization that have utilized it

Fear is the strongest emotion that the WTS uses to control people on many levels of suggestion, as well allure people to their organization, you just have to locate and exploit the right people that would be receptacle to that imposing fear.

The real problem occurs because none of it is structured in the truth or reality, religions are pressed to create an illusion of the truth or the intent of seeking out the truth.

Have faith in that FormerBrother

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..............................................Image result for fear mongering

....................In an area where their work is restricted, Jehovah’s Witnesses hold a meeting in a dark basement

Image result for fear mongering.Image result for fear mongering

......................................Image result for Jehovahs witness logo

........................................................Image result for fear mongering

• Sabin
    Sabin

Lisa rose, I'm so glad you wrote that, when I see these pic's my stomach flips over & I think " oh no what if I'm wrong" I wonder how many others feel that way & are afraid of saying so incase everyone jumps on the band wagon & puts them down. That is why I'm careful of what I read from the org. Old habits die hard a.

Thank you Outlaw, a pic to counter act a pic. I love the fact you do that.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Ever since WT Corp sold off their local Kingdumb Haul, this small congregation has had to meet in the cold, damp, and dark basement of the local Evangelical Church... secretly sneaking in during church services, so that the crazies upstairs don't know about the crazies downstairs.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Formerbrother17 hours agoAgain you have posted a quote that I can not verify.

I suspect this poster has little or no knowlege of the watchtower coropration.

Where do you get your quotes from? Do you ever check them?

This clinches it. I don't believe formerbrother has had much to do with watchtower corporation. I suspect we are being trolled.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit