Give us more faith WT

by Formerbrother 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

The WTBTS isnt "no part of the world." Research "Rand Cam" for a fun trip down the rabbit hole!

I'm sure that's just the tip of the ice-berg. The WTBTS is so entangled in the "World", that it cannot get free. They were busted for associating with the United Nations ( The disgusting thing that causes desolation! Their beliefs and words...) and lied about it. Now they are members of the OSCE, the "Primary partner of the UN", according to the OSCE.

The cancer of corruption is so deeply rooted that the ORG cannot get rid of it. They can only manage it, for now.

DD

-

Im sorry but to me this is just the sort of vague nonsense bitter ex JWs spurt.

If you have any evidence please post it, but please do it in a calm clear way.

• pixel
    pixel
    Wrong topic. Lol.
  • OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

I noticed the photo also. They have "evidently" blocked themselves into the room. Notice the difference in block where a door used to be?

Oh well their provisions in the "go bags" will last a few days, then they can eat each other.

I wonder though where their tablets are? What happened to jay double u dot org? What happened to the jay double u governing body TV?

• sir82
    sir82

I haven't seen this level of fear-mongering since the early 70's, when the org. ramped up expectations for waves of persecution leading up to 1975. There was the whole Malawi thing going on then, too, so there were plenty of rape, torture, and execution stories to give the JWs anxiety.

I don't quite understand what they are trying to do with illustrations like the one shown above. It is the 2nd such "JWs huddled in a basement" photo this year, so it seems to be pattern.

It seems to me they risk saturation. If you spend years and years and years warning about "imminent persecution" and "get ready to cower in your basement" and so on, the message loses its urgency & impact as nothing like that ever happens.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Im sorry but to me this is just the sort of vague nonsense bitter ex JWs spurt.
    If you have any evidence please post it, but please do it in a calm clear way.

The searcher already posted one line of evidence....quite calmly I think.

Your reply makes me wonder why you are posting here. Who's the bitter ones? Read this:

July 15, 2011 WT ‘’Well, apostates are 'mentally diseased', and they seek to infect others with their disloyal teachings." ‘’7 What is involved in avoiding false teachers? We do not receive them into our homes or greet them.
    We also refuse to read their literature, watch TV programs that feature them, examine their Web sites, or add our comments to their blogs.’’
  • Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Again you have posted a quote that I can not verify.

This is July 15 2011 WT.

file:///C:/Users/NL-ADULT.BLIB.872/Downloads/wp_E_20110701.pdf

Where do you get your quotes from? Do you ever check them?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    FB - Do you know the difference between Study editions and the public editions? 15th July. You posted 1st July. 15th July is the Study edition.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    PS. the link you provided won't open.
  • Gentledawn
    Gentledawn
    July 15, 2011 WT ‘’Well, apostates are 'mentally diseased', page 16, paragraph 6

http://download.jw.org/files/media_magazines/51/w_E_20110715.pdf

-----------

Watchtower was a member of the United Nations. They applied in 1991 and were accepted in 1992. they subsequently renewed their membership each year afterwards, for nine (9) years, by signing an agreement form. They printed articles showing the U.N. in a favorable light in November Awake! 1998. When the Guardian newspaper printed a story about the watchtower being blatant liars and hypocrites for being members of an organization that they (WT) likened to the "wild beast" and other off-putting terms, watchtower withdrew membership from the U.N.days later.

"To Whom It May Concern" letter, put out by the United Nations themselves, because they were inundated with requests by concerned public (aka current and former members of the religion, more than likely) for confirmation of watchtower's membership:

http://web.archive.org/web/20060625030756/http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/pdfs/watchtower.pdf

---------------------

Correspondence between the journalist (watchtower requested some sort of confidentiality or some clap-trap). The journalist was having none of it, because he caught the watchtower lying multiple times in their exchange:

http://www.jwfacts.com/pdf/un-correspondence-bates-gilles.pdf

-----

And the Ram Cam thing was news to me (I think... lots of info has been bookmarked to read later over the past 3 years). But it didn't take long to confirm what's being said here, just by doing a simple internet search.

We're not a bunch of brainwashed infants. Watchtower (and other high-control groups) would like to make and keep us in a helpless, infantile state. The reality is much harder for watchtower and their brainwashed lackeys to avoid: we have access to a world of information. Information is the equivalent of hitting the light switch on the world of cockroaches: they can scatter and run to hide as best they can, but the real truth is poison to them. And reality is a breath of fresh air to those of us who've been oppressed by their nonsensical contortionist-style thinking, printings and overall bullshit lying.

Yes, lying. They're liars. They'll throw almost anyone under the bus in order to maintain a squeaky-clean image as an organization. But that's all their image is: a mirage. A pipe dream.

(November 22, 1998 Awake had 12 PAGES of articles favorable to the U.N. and its activities. easily missed by some : it was the month my mom died)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Had I been any more calm when I posted, I would've been asleep. What source can't you check, the Awake! magazine?

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit