The Cancel Culture Is Alive And Well

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    What will CNN, MSNBC etc have to fill their time with once Trump is no longer President?

They will be doing what they were doing when the last democrat became president:

1. Endlessly congratulating themselves.

2. Selling the presidents policies (no matter how insane) to the American people. Remember sending billions in cash stacked on pallets to Iran, the world's foremost exporter of terrorism?

3. They will be interviewing each other looking for "nuance" rather than news.

4. Whitehouse cocktail parties, masturbating & drug-filled orgies - business as usual.

5. Attacking conservatives for being "deplorable"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-AFo70I_4Q&ab_channel=JemMaynor

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Modern wars are not fought on the battlefield. They are fought with controlling minds. The media is controlled by a select group of people who have infiltrated most media companies. The narrative is tailored and distributed and the media spews in unison, sometimes down to the exact verbiage across media outlets.

The Chinese have both hands and feet in our country. They are paying everything and everybody to slowly pull the strings and dominate us. From universities to the media, to politicians, think tanks, they are funding everything under the sun and getting people on their payroll.

Even Biden is compromised by the Chinese along with his son. You really think the Chinese can't blackmail Biden with the threat of releasing info about this corruption scheme with Chinese companies? They can, and certainly will.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And, once Komodo Dragon Harris is in, it will get infinitely worse. At which point, executive orders will be signed (that blatantly violate the Constitution but are regardless in effect) to squash every viewpoint that disagrees with The Establishment. People have woke up just in time to realize they are already late for work and about to get "fired".

I expect Komodo Dragon Harris to seize the whole Internet and prevent anyone from posting anything at all, while posts already made get scrubbed or made inaccessible to the public. It will be a major crime to disagree with The Establishment. They claim supplements do nothing for coronavirus, you will not legally be allowed to get supplements. They want you wearing those masks after receiving your mandatory torture shot, it becomes "attempted second degree murder" if you do not. Not to mention, a famine, being drafted (up to age 50, not 26 as in the past) for war, white people being criminalized, legalized hard drugs, unlimited welfare for people coming from Mexico (and you had better treat them like royalty instead of the rubbish they are, even learning their Spanish), and eventually (within weeks, not years) full Noahide Law.

And shortages. You need to learn Spanish, yet you will not be able to find resources to learn it without spending all your money and then some on it. You will need those masks at all times (not just when in public unable to maintain "social(??)" distance), yet said masks will be almost impossible to find. Batteries will be in extremely short supply, making the Great Toilet Paper Shortage look like a superabundance in comparison. (Candles, also.) And, to get any food at all, it will be mandatory to have had both of your torture shots (and you cannot say anything bad about them if you get very sick and stay very sick on them).

Along with Noahide Law, Komodo Dragon will cancel every holiday. It will be as if the jokehovians have seized every holiday. Easter? Nope, illegal. Patriotic holidays? Nope, we have to erase history. Christmas? Never heard of it--December 25 will be just as featureless as every other dreary day. Just another work day. And, we will be working 7 days a week, and eventually lose all track of what day it is. (Along with everything else except serving as a slave).

You want to shop? Walmart is the only store that Komodo Dragon will leave open. Even the likes of Amazon will be gone (along with the rest of the open Internet). Target will be closed down, along with the big grocery stores. You like Kroger, Food Lion, Shaws, Wegmans, Raleys, Publix, or any other national or regional supermarket that is not Walmart? Too bad. Even stores such as Aldi's will be gone. For sure, those local independently owned businesses will be a thing of the past soon after Komodo Dragon is installed (and that could happen quite soon if Biden gets impeached or is otherwise unable to serve).

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

I just found this news report about a prison chaplain who has been banned for 10 years in UK for exposing Islamic extremism in the prison services.

The sad thing about this is that in UK there has been a Christian tradition/culture of seeking to reform the criminal, so they repent and are set back on the right course. However imperfectly that is applied, it has its roots in mercy, hoping the person will change.

But imagine going to prison and being in a culture where you expected to submit to this kind of false religious doctrine. We know how bad WT is. This is WT on steroids.

https://www.wnd.com/2021/01/prison-chaplain-banned-10-years-exposing-islamic-extremism/

• Anna Marina
  • resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Anna Marina

Anna Marina 2 hours ago
    ...But imagine going to prison and being in a culture where you expected to submit to this kind of false religious doctrine. We know how bad WT is. This is WT on steroids.

We all should be very worried about the rise of islam Anna http://www.citizenwarrior.com/2009/05/terrifying-brilliance-of-islam.html

RB

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

The Left is eating itself.

• perdurabo
    perdurabo

Since Smiddy cancelled his thread this vid was on...I thought I'd post it again.

To show you...that TPTB.....are using brainwashing.

This makes them different from JW's how?

We rightly flag up the JW leadership for employing such tactics...why not government officials?

Why do they get a pass?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYyqBxD-3xw

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Hi Resolute Bandicoot - thank you for the link. Would like to share an experience.

I am one of those who sees a refugee as a little darling needing a home and safety. I see strangers as those who are to be welcomed and not perceived them with prejudice. Wait and see what they prove to be. It is SO easy to jump to the wrong conclusions. Give everyone as chance, that's my view.

And so on on ministry I went round tapping on doors and met many a smiling Arabic face. They would invite me in in. Feed me dates, cook me meals. Whole room fulls would sit and listen as I opened the Bible and read to them. Yes roomfuls of women and then even of men.

I had so many friendly conversations - they were kind to me. Some even wanted to take me back to Egypt with them. I thought that was a bit odd though. But one of them came along to the Kingdom Hall and I was able to show hospitality to others. So I had really good relations with these people. This was maybe about 15 years ago.

However in 2019, after at least 14 years of trying to reason with the GB, I got disfellowshipped for sticking to the words of the prophet Daniel.

Meantime a Muslim family had moved in next door to me. It all started off very friendly as you might expect but even though Watchtower was throwing me out, I still maintained my Christian faith and my ability to defend it. Therefore, when my neighbour began talking about his beliefs, I made sure he understood that our areas of agreement might be certain facts about Abraham and beyond that he should not expect me to agree with him because I was Christian. He presented as if he accepted my Christianity but then said I ought to watch a video by Sinead Oconnor saying why she converted to Islam.

The way it turned out - unless I submitted to his ways, ie abandon my Christian faith I was to be a target of his relentless hurt. I have stood up to this, just as I have stood up to the GB.

Observers say Israel will be sending me a medal for my outstanding performance in dealing with crabby cult members. Not sure it'll really be Israel - but I hope I put a smile on Jesus' face.

(John 14:1) . . .Do not let YOUR hearts be troubled. Exercise faith in God, exercise faith also in me. . .

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

It is rediculous. But if you are a gay couple and want a cake for your wedding, but as a baker, that bothers your religious principles tough luck, you will be sued you must conduct the business. However, they have exemption clauses in thier demands because they dont have to do the same as they require of you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit