The Cancel Culture Is Alive And Well

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

FF, no excuse for the man who beats his wife because she’s a cheater. But I understand how it can happen.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

The media is the true enemy of the state. They make BOTH SIDES believe they are under siege.

THIS!

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

"Now the media wants conservatives to believe that they are about to be hauled off to re-education camps."

That has been proposed by some of congress.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

"Now the media wants conservatives to believe that they are about to be hauled off to re-education camps."

Is it possible that the media wants a civil war to stay in business? Last I heard, CNN was going to be sold off because it's not making profits anymore.

• Simon
    Simon
    Remember the McCarthy era of the late 40s and early 50s?

What people forget about that was it was based on real cases of infiltration of the US government.

We no clearly have the same and worse, by the Chinese, and they appear to have been 100% successful - they now have the incoming US president by his balls. Chinese spies have also been employed by senior democrats and leaders of committees.

If anything we need a new McCarthy.

• Incognito
    Incognito
    Is it possible that the media wants a civil war to stay in business? Last I heard, CNN was going to be sold off because it's not making profits anymore.

What will CNN, MSNBC etc have to fill their time with once Trump is no longer President?

• JeffT
    JeffT

What will CNN, MSNBC etc have to fill their time with once Trump is no longer President?

I've been wondering about that. I think its entirely possible they'll just keep talking about Donald Trump.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Aw, fuck it.

Let’s just ALL go to re-education camps.

At least the food’ll be free.

• minimus
    minimus

I think the media will also attack their own. As long as Trump is not there they must sell media.

• Davros
    Davros
    I think the media will also attack their own. As long as Trump is not there they must sell media.

Also, the late night hacks that many treat their shows like it's news will have to sell as well.

Hacks like Bill Maher, Samantha Bee, Seth Meyers, John Oliver, Jimmy Fallon, James Corden, Jimmy Kimmel, Trevor Noah, and Stephen Colbert will finally have to come up with some new material that might actually be funny for a change.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit