Holiday Plans

by Kathy1978 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Holden Caufield
    Holden Caufield

Might go see some friends

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

My husband and I are flying from the Northeast, USA to Guatemala City to spend the holidays with our daughter, son-in-law and two grandsons. The older will be 4 years old on December 22, so we will have a birthday party too. His brother is just 19 months old. We will drive to lake Atitlan for Christmas. Santa will ride on a fire truck, and there will be fireworks for days.

• blondie
    blondie

Going to Florida, hope to see Universal Studies this year. Tree and special dinner the weekend before.

• menrov
    menrov

Hey... no-one visiting Bethel????

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Doing less but having more fun - Our first Christmas with our granddaughter Zoe was in 2014. This will be her 5th one. We're not getting live trees anymore - we bought a re-usable green tree during the big after-Christmas wrapping paper sale. Zoe does most of the tree trimming and our cat just loves laying under the tree.

Zoe is on winter break from college and getting a good rest, but also having a lot of fun with her friends. It's so good to see her having a normal life. We bought just a few gifts for her, and stocking stuffers for our daughter & son in law. My husband and i are not exchanging any gifts because we're still paying for our most wonderful gift from last year - a full house generator.

I'm planning to cook a big roast and then we'll all play cards or dominoes or just take some big yawning naps

I hope you all enjoy the holiday in the best way that you likeā™„

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit